You Have A Child From A Previous Relationship

Zayn: "Why did you get so many tattoos?" your 10 year old son asks Zayn. "I really liked them," Zayn says looking at his tattoos. Your son Nathan was still getting used to having Zayn around, but by the looks of it he wasn't pleased. Zayn having tattoos and smoking brought back bad memories of your husband. "So what do you like to do," Zayn asks trying to start small talk. Instead of answering him he just shrugs, obviously annoyed you can tell Zayn gets a bit upset. "So I guess I'll get going," he says giving you a kiss. It wasn't that Nathan didn't like him he was just afraid he'd hurt you, like how his dad did. All the time you were in Zayn's arms you felt protected and loved, and your son must've seen that. "Nice seeing you Nat, bye love," he says before opening the front door. "Bye Zayn," you hear your son say. It may take a little long, but you knew your son would soon like Zayn.

Liam: "You're not my dad to tell me what to do," your 13 year old daughter yelled at Liam. "Well it's like if I was," he fired back. "But you aren't," she says before slamming the door to her room. You have been with Liam for more than 6 years and your daughter still didn't like him how you thought she would. "Open the door," you hear Liam yell as you finish making dinner. You soon hear footsteps and see an angry Liam sit in the living room. Before you can say anything he gets his jacket, car keys and leaves without saying bye. You went upstairs to check up on her only to find her crying into the pillow. "You know he does and says everything because he cares about you," you say sitting next to her. "But he's not my dad," she cries into her pillow. "He's always been there for you, helped you and cared for you more than your real dad. I just hope you see that before its too late," you say walking out of her room. When Liam got back you made sure she apologized, and thank him for all he's done for her.

Harry: "She said she'd be her by 7 and it's almost 9," you cry. You're 14 year old daughter had asked to got out, much to Harry's opposition you let her go. "This was why I never agreed on her going out," you says angry. Soon your daughter walks in through the door more than happy laughing while you were both worried sick. Your daughter would rebel against Harry and always say "Your not my dad" "Why do you care". "Sorry I'm late," she said laughing. Before you could say anything Harry snaps. "That's all, you had your mother worried sick and "sorry" is all you could say," he says obviously mad. "Why do..." he cuts her off. "You know I care about you and your mom, I don't care if you're not real daughter I will always love you like one." "I'm really sorry, I promise it wont happen again," she says looking down.

Louis: "So that's your mom's boyfriend," you hear your son's friend ask as they see a picture of Louis. "Yeah," he replies. "He seems really cool, you should ask him to teach us how to play football he seems great," another adds. "He's whatever," he says rolling his eyes. Ever since he meet Louis 5 months ago he's been acting strange and distant with you. "Drew come here a second," you call him into the kitchen. "Yeah mom," he says. "Why don't you like Louis?" "I just don't. Can I leave with my friends now," he says irritated. "When Louis gets home were gonna have a talk, okay young man," you call after him as he leaves. You know it hurts Louis but he wont tell you about it. "It doesn't matter whatever you need, I'm here for you don't forget okay. How about tomorrow we go and practice some football, yeah? You can invite your friends." "Yeah, sure," he says with a smile, finally getting along with Louis.

Niall: "Niall this isn't going well, I think it's best we break up," you say over the phone. "Why? It's because we don't get alone, isn't it? I can work things out?" You knew having children from a previous relationship would make having a new relationship hard. Your 8 year old daughter had a hard time accepting Niall while your 4 year old son immediately got along with him. You and Niall had been dating for 2 years before he meet them, but as time passed things weren't working for you two. "Mommy is Niall coming today," your son asks. "I'm sorry but Niall left already and wont be coming back," you say trying to act strong. Even if your daughter didn't like Niall you knew she missed him already. "Can you please tell him to come back," your daughter says with watery eyes.