Your Irresistible

Harry: Eyes... He always loved looking into your eyes, and seeing what they had to hold. He would always get lost in your eyes, bright and optimistic... Yet passionate and strong. They said so much about you... The girl he loved endlessly.

Louis: Lips... He loved your soft lips, and every time he kissed them he got butterflies. There was something about the way they curled when you laughed, perfectly framing your beautiful smile. They made your kiss unmissable.

Liam: Fingertips... He loved the way they caressed his arm, getting ready of any anxiety he may have had. The way the locked around his neck right before you kissed him. The way they interlocked with his own, as if it was made just for him.

Zayn: Nose... He loved the way it scrunched up when you laughed. When you would give him an eskimo kiss... Or when he would kiss your nose. The cute noise you made when you sneezed. It didn't make that much sense to him, but he loved it.

Niall: Hair... He loved how he ran his fingers through it, and twisted it around his finger. The way he could smell the sweet scent of your shampoo when he gave you a hug. It reminded him of you, the way your hair tickled his nose when you reached over him. He loved it.