Security Doesn't Recognize You...

Liam: You were late to the signing the boys had and you told Liam you would get there in a little bit. When you got there it was already packed. You made your way around the long lines and you could hear some girls trying to figure out if it was really you. As you were walking towards the table an arm was pt in front of you. "Excuse me." You said while trying to get past. "Get in line." The big guy said. "Wait. I'm Liam's girlfriend. (Y/N)." You said standing on your tippy toes trying to see Liam and get his attention. The big guy grabbed your arm and started leading you to the back of the line. "Wait! Wait!" You heard Liam yell. The security guard turned around and looked at Liam then at you. "What are you doing with (Y/N)?" Liam asked the guy. He let go of you. "What? Who's (Y/N)?" He asked confused. "My girlfriend." He said taking your hand. "Oh. I'm sorry (Y/N). It's my first day..." He said embarrassed. "It's ok!" You said smiling at him and walking away with Liam.

Louis: You decided it would be fun to go to one of the boy's concerts. So you were there backstage and you really needed to go to the bathroom. Someone was using the one backstage so you decided to wander off and look for another one. You finally found one. When you were finished and walking out a big guy stopped you. "Do you have a backstage pass?" He grunted. "Uh no. But I'm actually Louis' girlfriend. (Y/N)." You said turning to walk away. He grabbed your arm and started walking you to the front of the building. "I hear that all the time." He said. You looked behind you nervously and kept walking. "(Y/N)? Is that you?" Louis said. You and the security guard turned around and saw Louis running towards you. "I was looking all over for you. And. Hey why is Bob holding you?" He let go of your arm and you walked to Louis. "Oh! Bob I never told you about (Y/N). My fault." He said and you both walked away.

Zayn: He was at another interview for Alan Carr. You were in the audience watching and while he had a break you decided to go see him. You walked over to where he was and he saw you too. But a big body cut you off and you almost fell. "Sorry!" You said and tried to walk around the guy. He walked the same direction you were and he put his arm around you and started to walk you back to where the audience sat. "Wait! My boyfriend Zayn is over there." You said turning to look back and he was running towards you. "Hey! She's with me!" He said pulling you away from the man. He nodded his head and walked away.

Niall: You were at a signing at a mall with him. You sat near the table and he would make sure to wave at you or make a silly face to let you know he didn't forget about you. Very quickly you got bored so you went and told him you were going to go look around. You went off and looked at a few stores. As you were walking back two big guys came up to you and you ran into them. "Excuse me. Sorry." You said walking around them. One of the guys went in front of you again and they hooked their arms in yours and started to walk you to the end of the line which was almost all the way outside! "Wait! I'm Niall's girlfriend!" You said trying not to attract attention to yourself. "You guys!" Niall said getting up and jogging towards you. "That's my girlfriend (Y/N). Remember who she is next time." He said putting his arm around you and walking away.

Harry: The boy's were at a hotel before one of their concerts and everyone was getting ready to leave. You were right behind Harry the whole time until someone pushed you to the side. "Um. Excuse me." You said confused and trying to get past the big body. "Sorry. You're not going anywhere." The guy said to you. "But I'm Harry's girlfriend. My names (Y/N)." You said getting nervous they'd leave without you. The guy started to pull you away when Harry noticed you weren't with him anymore. "Wait." He said to the others and ran towards you. "Get off of her." He said annoyed. "What are you doing? She's my girlfriend. Don't touch her again." He said pulling you away.