He Thinks You are Cheating on Him (2/2)

Zayn: His dark hair tousled in the wind as he chased after you with his blazer still tucked under his arm. "Wait," he shouted. You swallowed a lump in your throat as you shivered from the cold metal from the door handle of your car. "What?" you snapped as you turned to face him. Your mouth tightened when you found those familiar brown orbs. His expression stilled as he offered you the blazer. "You might get cold," his lips trembled as he spoke. He just wanted you to be safe. "You chased after me to offer me your stupid blazer?" you shouted. You crossed your arms angrily and turned away to hide your tears. "Listen," he breathed, "I lied. I did not love you. I still fucking do. Hell, I chased you out here because I needed to make sure you would be safe. Why? I fell for you. Hard. If you leave tonight, just know I will be miserable. I thought of dying when I saw him kiss you, but to see you walking away hurts more. Please stay. Please, I fucking need you, babe." You turned and a stab of guilt buried in your chest as he cried. Immediately, you crashed your lips onto his to wash away the pain. As you deepened the kiss in your desire for the taste of his lips, you felt him wrap the blazer around your small body and tug your body closer to his. "With me," he breathed onto your lips, "you will always be safe."

Louis: You turned your face away from a picture of you and Louis as you heard a knock on your door. Ever since he left last night, you could never forgive him though a part of you still needed to see him. You needed to kiss him one last time before you erupted into calamity. He carefully peeked inside as he slowly opened the door. "May I come in?" he asked nervously. You quickly chunked the nearest pillow toward the door in hope he would leave. He winced as the pillow neared him and sighed heavily. "Babe," he breathed, "I made a mistake." Motionlessly, you pierced your eyes with his. "Leave," you ordered in a hushed voice. You watched as he held back his tears and silently left the room. Soon, you heard another knock on your door, and your blood boiled quickly. "I told you to leave," you shouted. When the door opened, you noticed the brown curls immediately. "Harry?" you exclaimed. He strolled to the edge of your bed and took a seat carefully. "Just listen," he ordered as he twiddled his fingers in discomfort, "Louis loves you. You have to talk to him. The lad loves you. He has not slept all night. How could you blame him? Sometimes when a lad loves a girl, he goes crazy when he is not the lad holding her. Your boyfriend is crazy for you. Just talk to him, and you will understand." You swallowed a lump in your throat and nodded as tears brimmed your eyes. "Fine," you breathed, "but you have to leave the room." Harry chuckled. "Why? You really want to kiss him afterward, yeah?" he teased. You gaped your mouth is surprise and pushed him off of your bed as Louis peeked into the room again with a playful smile.

Liam: You wiped away a tear and rose to answer the door. Before you stood Liam with cuts and blood showered over his innocent face. The slashes in his shirt told you he found your ex-boyfriend again. When would he ever grow up? "What now, Liam?" you snapped and marched away from the door. He staggered in suit and struggled to keep up with you. "I found him," Liam breathed, "and he told me everything. He told me you were trouble. Guys cannot help but fall in love with you. He told me you deserved a guy like him and not me. Babe, I hit him, and we fought because we both need you in our lives. I never fought another man just for looking your way. I guess I get so jealous because...because....because I love you." You cocked your head as he blurted the last bit. He never admitted he loved you before. In fact, no other man had. You settled him down on the couch as rushed to the closet for your first-aid kit. You returned with a pair of scissors and carefully cut along the front of his T-shirt. "Stay still," you whispered, "I need to help you out of this shirt, but if you move, I will touch those cuts, and I would hate to hurt you." He nodded and pressed his forehead against yours. With his lips grazed over yours, he whispered breathlessly, "Me, too."

Harry: After Harry realized the pictures from the magazines were old, you still ignored him and his phone calls for a month. When his next award show neared the corner, you could not help but watch his band on television as they accepted the award for best pop music video. After the other band members spoke, you watched his shaky hands as he lowered the microphone. "I...I guess I would love to thank all the fans, but...I need to thank someone very important to me as well...my girlfriend." The audience silenced. "I need to say this. I love you, babe. I know I made mistakes, but I still have to thank you tonight. You pushed me every damned day. When I wanted to give up, you were there to push me to finish this album and be the best I could be. Please...please...if you can give me another chance, call me tonight. I doubt you are watching, but if you are, please..." Niall comfortingly patted Harry on his back as he lowered his head in embarrassment. He loved you, but he had no idea how to make everything better. He was frustrated, confused, and angry with himself for letting you go. When the camera focused on Harry as his eyes glistened with a threat of tears, you had to call him. You had to. He made a mistake, but you heart shattered every night you slept without him. When you heard his voice tremble with a hello, you knew everything would be perfectly fine.

Niall: Commotion from the living room caused you to shift uncomfortably in your sleep. Unable to return to a deep slumber, you stumbled out of bed and studied his room. After Niall accused you of cheating on him, you ventured to his childhood home to be away from him. As you caught eye with a photo of him as a little boy, you sighed deeply. The boy you fell in love with...changed. Suddenly, a familiar voice faintly danced into the room. You turned your attention to the sliver of the door and carefully stalked to listen. "Niall, what did you do this time? Your girlfriend came to my flat in a puddle of tears last night!" Greg shouted in a hushed tone. You watched as Niall paced the room in frantic. "Why out of all places did she come here?" Niall questioned as he raked his calloused fingers through his blonde hair. "She had no one else to turn to! Your girlfriend dropped absolutely everything to move to Mullingar to be with you! Mum taught you better than to let a woman like her walk away," Greg scolded quietly to prevent you from hearing. You wanted to stop Greg. Despite the shit Niall did, you loved him. God dammit, you loved him, and to see him in pain hurt you more than anything. "I should have told her I loved her before she walked away," his breath hitched, "I wish she knew how much I love her." Greg quickly pulled Niall into a comforting hug. "I do know," your voice interrupted his crying, "but I wished you showed me." Suddenly, he crashed his lips into yours. He seemed hungry for the taste of you. "Give me another chance, princess," he breathed onto your lips, "please." Your tears mixed with his as he continued to prove to you how well he loved you.