You have a miscarriage. (requested)

Liam: "What did I do wrong? Did I not love you enough?" You sob, looking down at your stomach as tears stream down your face. You had gone to the doctor today for your monthly ultrasound, and it turns out that your baby had died. Your perfect little girl was gone, and it was all your fault. Liam hadn't come home from the airport yet, and what you were really dreading was telling him that his perfect little angel was dead all because of you. "Did you not like the room we painted for you? Am I a bad mommy?" You keep asking questions to your non-existant baby like it will answer back, and each moment of silence reminds you that you'll never hear her voice. You'll never see her, or hold her in your arms.. "[Y/N]? Are you in here?" Liam calls, and when you don't reply he lightly pushes open the door to see you, eyes swollen and hair a mess, and he rushes over to comfort you. His eyes flicker to your stomach, and then it registers. "Our baby." He whispers, and thats when you loose it. Liam holds you as the sobs shake your body, and his tears soak through your shirt as well. "Shh.. It's okay.." He whispers, and you spend the rest of the day just holding each other. "We'll try for another. We'll get our little angel somehow, don't you worry."

Louis: "Lou? Can you come here?" You call, looking down at the scale with wide eyes. "Yeah, whats up?" He walks up to you and places his hands on your shoulders, kidding you lightly on the neck. "I've lost 15 pounds since last week. They said I should be gaining by the second trimester, not losing." You furrow your brows and hop off the scale, grabbing your cellphone and dialing your doctor's number. "Hello? Dr. Marks? I have a question.." You explain everything to him, all your symptoms and your weight loss, and after he puts you on hold while he checks your recent ultrasounds. "Well, Ms. Tomlinson, I think we have a problem." He says after the holding music stops, and your heart races. "I think you've had a miscarriage." It takes you a minute to process this in your head, but when you do you drop the phone on the ground and collapse into Louis' arms. "Our baby.. our perfect little boy..." You say softly, but your words cut off as soon as the tears start. Louis holds you, your head buried in his neck and his strong arms wrapped around your frail body. Louis picks you up and brings you to your bed, setting you down and letting you cry into his chest. His tears soak through your shirt as well, and for hours you two lay in silence. "We'll get through this." Louis whispers finally, tracing the edge of your face and kisses your lips softly. "We'll keep trying... and trying.."

Harry: "Kitten.. please get out of bed." Harry begs, sitting by your side. You shake your head and sniffle, staring at the movie on your TV with swollen eyes. "Nobody lives happily ever after. Babies are all one big joke!" You scream, taking a pillow from Harry's side of the bed and chucking it at the TV with all the strength you can muster. You had suffered a miscarriage a month ago, and ever since the news was delivered you hadn't left your bed. Your stomach flat due to no baby in your stomach, and your body was so weak from hardly eating. "Please.. just come out and have dinner with me and the boys. Eleanor and Danielle are here too! They all miss you so much." He continues, the pleading in his voice obvious. "No. Why would they miss somebody who murdered her own baby?" You can feel the tears starting to well in your eyes again, and before you can stop them they are running freely down your face again. Harry is there to wipe your tears away, just like he always is, and you frown. "Why do you help me? I killed our baby." Harry sighs, and throws his hands down on the bed with frustration. "Don't blame yourself! None of this is your fault, and it never will be. You are perfect in every way, and just because you had a miscarriage doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you. We can try again, and we will try again until we get our little angel." You crack a small smile and bury your face in his chest, feeling like his words lifted a huge weight off your chest. You had thought he blamed you for all of this, but now that you know he didn't... "I love you so much, Haz." You muse, looking up at him with bright eyes. It's like a light switch has turned on inside your body, and now all the happiness and life has returned to you. "Well hey... how about I tell everybody to leave and we try again, eh?" He shoots you a cheeky smile and you nod, watching him scamper off downstairs. (sorry for this bad ending i thought it's something harry would do.. hehe.)

Zayn: "I'm sorry I ruined our life. I killed our baby and I ruined everything." You sob, resting your head on Zayn's tear stained shirt. You would cry, but all the tears were gone from your body. Both you and Zayn had been bawling for hours over your miscarriage, and you swore all the tears had been dried up. "Sh.. boo you didn't ruin anything. It's just a bump in the roller coaster that's life." He says, quoting his famous words that always made you laugh. But they didn't even get you to chuckle today. "I can't laugh, I'm too sad." You pout, looking up at his big, brown eyes with red and swollen ones. "How about we watch a movie, yeah? We could watch the Nickelodeon documentary! That always makes you laugh when you're sad." You sigh, but agree. "I guess we can watch Dickelodeon's movie." You say jokingly, referring to the famous image of Harry behind the pool. You catch my drift. ;) The rest of the day you two watch A Year In The Making and laugh at all the stupid things Nick says about the boys, like They're such great role models! -The British Hotties.. Except for Niall 'cause he's Irish. - Zayn's hair has started a trend! Your mind is even taken off the fact that you no longer have a baby! You have Zayn, and that was perfect enough for you.

Niall: "You're just a small bump unborn just 4 months then torn from life. Maybe you were needed up there but we're still unaware of why." You sing down to your stomach, watching the tears fall down your skin. "Princess, don't cry. It's okay.." Niall says, but you can hear him trying to hide the sadness in his voice. You had found out this morning about your miscarriage, and ever since you two had been in bed sobbing into each other. "I-I have to cry. Our beautiful, flawless baby girl is gone. We'll never hold her, or see her smile.." This sends both you and Niall into another fit of hysterical weeps, but after a few minutes you break apart and go back to sitting in silence. "Is this how we're gonna live forever? Living in mourning?" Niall asks you, and you let out a big breath. "I don't know. We had our life all set, everything was perfect. We were going to have a family.. but now everything is ruined because of my stupid food poisoning. I never should have eaten at stupid Olive Garden, it's not even real Italian!" You exclaim, slamming your hands down on the bed with frustration. "Our baby is gone, and it's all my fault!" Niall slides over and lies his head on your stomach, and you run your fingers through his blonde hair. This always seemed to calm you down for some reason, and it was certainly working now. It's like all your anger had fizzled out of your system. "We'll try again, okay? We'll keep trying until we get our happily ever after, just like a princess deserves."