You Are The Best Friend He Falls in Love With.

Zayn: You showed the letter to Zayn in excitement. You just received an acceptance letter from an ivy-league college in America on a full scholarship. You dreamed for this moment ever since you were a little girl. Zayn fulfilled his dreams, and now was your turn. "You can't," Zayn sputtered interrupting your thoughts. "What do you mean?" you asked confused. "You can't leave!" he shouted. "You have to stay here!" You turned away from him in shock. Zayn knew your every hope and dream; he was your best friend. "Why are you acting this way?" you exclaimed. "Because I need you here! I need you-not as my best friend-as the girl I am in love with!" The both of you froze in the moment. He obviously did not mean to spill the last bit, but he did. "Somewhere along the way," he breathed, "somewhere along the fucking way of listening to every hope and dream you had, I fell in love with you. I need you here. You are the reason I chased my own fucking dreams, and here I am stopping you. I feel like a massive dick right now, but I cannot let you walk away from me. I see you here with me, in a small apartment we rent together, and our little girl just as beautiful as you. Do you see that, too?" Your stomach was turning in circles. "I cannot change my mind about school," you cried, "but Zayn, give me four more years, and I promise we can fulfill that dream and more." He wiped the tears from his eyes and pulled you in for a long kiss.

Louis: You slowly strode to the mirror in your new pair of heels and studied your reflection. The dress was much tighter and shorter than anything you usually wore, but you liked the look on you. You patiently waited as Louis's eyes travelled down your body. Was he checking you out? You pushed the thought away and adjusted the hem of the dress to hide a bit more of your thighs. Louis searched for the best words to tell you, but he simply mustered, "Wow." You threw your hands on your hips continuing to look in the mirror. "Do you think he'll like it?" you asked Louis referring to your date tonight. "I...I...can we talk?" Louis sighed. You furrowed your eyebrows still adjusting the hem of the dress in the mirror. "Too slutty?" you asked. "No," he mumbled, "not that. Just...just don't go out with him tonight. I know, as your best friend, I have no right to stop you, but...I have never wanted you any more than I do right now. Everyday, I fall more in love with you, and if you go on that date tonight, especially with the dress you have on, I know I will never have you back." Your lips fell into a frown knowing you could not cancel the date on such short notice. "I have to go tonight, Lou," you uttered, "but when I come back, I am all yours. I promise." He smiled widely and whined, "But can you maybe keep this dress for my eyes only?"

Liam: You waited outside of your school for about thirty minutes, but Liam was still not there. He promised to be your date to prom, but he was late again. He was always late for anything you planned with him ever since his rise to fame. You were happy for him, but a part of you wanted your best friend back. You sighed heavily and dragged yourself into prom without Liam. For the first half of prom, you sat at a table and watched the other happy couples enjoying their prom. "May I have this seat?" a voice bellowed. You turned to find Liam. You turned back around in your seat and crossed your arms. "Late. Again," you sneered. "Let me explain," he countered. "Don't," you shouted rising from your chair to leave. "The reason I was late is because I love you!" he blurted. You stopped in your tracks and waited for an explanation. "You are not just my best friend. You and I both know this! I was pacing all around my house trying to find the right words to tell you right now. I was scared. This seems like an excuse, but I honestly could not come here and see you walk away from me. I love you! I had to make everything perfect, but I screwed up! I screwed everything-" You interrupted his babbling with a kiss. "Come on, idiot," you giggled leading him to the dance floor.

Harry: After a long tour in America, your best friend and roommate was finally back home. As soon as the both of you arrived home from the airport, Harry forcefully grabbed you by the forearms and pressed his lips to yours. He quickly kicked the door shut and led you to his bedroom. Harry came home a bit different from when he left. As soon as you met him in the airport, he could not keep his hands and eyes off of you. You slid your hand over his abdomen and traced the lines of his muscles. You knew you were falling way too deep, but you fantasized about this moment for so long, and tonight was not the night to stop it from happening. When Harry moaned into your lips, you caught a glimpse of reality and realized exactly what was happening. "Haz," you huffed, "why are you acting this way?" He ignored you and worked on a patch of skin from your neck. You placed both of your palms against his chest and quickly pushed him off of you. "What?" he growled. You pulled your shirt down and gave him a look as to explain himself. Frustrated, he took a seat on the bed and ran his hands through his curly hair. "When I was on tour," he breathed, "I couldn't stop thinking about you. I wanted to come home and lay in your arms forever. The entire tour, I thought I was absolutely stupid because I knew you were just my best friend, but then I saw you today, and I knew exactly how I felt about you. God, [Y/N], I am so in love with you, and I feel stupid for not telling you any sooner. I just hope you feel the same." You carefully thought about what he has just told you, and before he can even prepare himself, you pushed his back onto the bed and pressed your lips to his.

Niall: Niall crinkled his nose in response the chemicals burning his scalp. "Please," he groaned in pain, "I think thirty minutes have passed." You looked at your watch and scoffed, "Fine." Niall quickly darted to the bathroom and waited in his seat for you to wash away the bleach in his hair. As you gently poured warm water over his scalp, your best friend sighed in relief. To entirely clean the bleach, you carefully raked your fingers through his blonde locks. His smile widened as he watched you focused on your work. "I can get used to this," he chuckled lowly. Puzzled, you asked, "What do you mean? I have been dying your hair since we were twelve." "No," he corrected, "I mean being with you. [Y/N], I want us to be more than friends. I'm sitting here with your eyes beaming down on me, and I am sure I want this moment for the rest of my life. I want you to dye my hair like my best mate, but kiss me like the love of my life. What do you say?" Your heart instantly melted. "In the words of Niall Horan," you answered in a singsong voice. "Let's do this!" Niall exclaimed.