One of the boys doesn't like you

Harry: You went out with your friends for the day, because you knew Harry would be hanging out with Louis, and you decided to give them so space. After a long day of shopping, gossiping and catching up on each other's love lives, you returned to yours and Harry's flat. You didn't know Louis was still over there, so you quietly headed back to the room you and Harry shared. They didn't know you'd returned though. You were sneaking up to your room, but stopped in your tracks when you heard your name. "So what do you think of (Y/N)?" Harry asked. You blushed hoping Louis's answer would be positive. "Well..." Louis trailed off. Your heart rate picked up as you knew it wasn't good. "Well what? Do you not like her?" Harry asked, worry in his voice. "She's just so...quiet. It would help if she was a little more out there, like me." Louis replied. You frowned. You had no idea Louis thought this way. "Look mate, I love (Y/N). If you got to know her, she'd open up. She's so talkative and intelligent and quite loud once you get to know her. She's something special to me, and I'd appreciate it if you'd make more of an effort," Harry defended. You smiled to yourself. Harry was your superhero after all. You confidentally walked into the room and sat in Harry's lap. "Hey Harry. Hey Louis!" You cheerfully sang. "Hey (Y/N) when did you get here?" Harry nervously asked. "Just now. How was your day? Louis please tell me you didn't break anything," you joked. Louis laughed and you knew he was starting to lighten up around you.

Liam: You were chilling at Liam's flat with Niall and Liam, just watching a movie. "I have to go to the bathroom. Be right back!" You said giving Liam a peck and walking out of the room. On the back into the living room, you heard Liam and Niall talking. You didn't WANT to eavesdrop, but you wanted to make sure they weren't talking bad about you. "Liam, I don't understand why you like (Y/N). She's so weird." Niall scoffed. You felt a frown form on your face. "Look Niall, (Y/N) is the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. All those quirks you find weird, I find adorable. If you were my best mate, you'd make an effort to get to know her." You smiled to yourself and how protective Liam was being. You didn't care if Niall thought you were weird, because Liam loved your weirdness. You walked into the living room with a smile on your face and sat next to Liam. Through the rest of the movie you made an effort to let Niall see the positive side of your quirks.

Louis: You were out to dinner with the Louis and the boys at a quiet restaurant, as you didn't want to attract a lot of attention. You excused yourself to go to the bathroom. While you were in the bathroom, you thought of how the nice the boys were to you. You walked out of the bathroom proud of yourself, but stopped short in your tracks. You heard Louis ask the boys if they liked you. Everyone seemed to except Zayn. "She's so loud. And that laugh of hers...its just plain annoying!" Zayn laughed, but luckily no one else did. You could see Louis's face. He was frowning and looked as if he'd explode out of anger. "Don't you dare laugh at my girlfriend. I love (Y/N) and for you to make fun of her is uncalled for. Her laugh is adorable and most certainly not annoying. And do you think I care how loud she is? She is perfect the way she is, and if you can't accept that, then we have a problem her, don't we?" Louis scolded. You had always loved Louis's serious side almost as much as you loved his funny side. "What'd I miss?" You say happily to the boys. You notice Zayn looks quite uncomfortable, and smile knowing Louis stuck up for you. "Nothing babe," Louis said pecking your lips, but not before sending a glare Zayn's way.

Niall: You and Niall had been dating for 6 months, and he finally decided that it was time for you to meet the boys. You all went over to Niall's flat and he even cooked everyone a delicious dinner. After you chowed down on dinner, you decided to go wash up in the bathroom, leaving the boys to chat. You noticed that you had gotten some sauce on your shirt, but you didn't think much of it until you overheard Harry make a comment. "Niall, she's so messy when she eats. I couldn't eat my meal, because she was smacking and it distracted me. Did you even see the stain on her shirt?" Harry said. You felt tears forming in your eyes. Harry's comment hurt you, and it made you feel even worse, because what if Niall agreed with him? "Look, I don't appreciate you saying those things about (Y/N). I smack. I'm a messy eater. You don't seem to care when it's me. (Y/N)'s perfect and she's the greatest thing to happen to me. Leave her alone." Niall said in your defense. "I'm sorry lad, but that was disgusting," Harry fought back. "Harry..." Niall started, looking like he was going to pounce any minute. You decided now would be a good time to cut in. "Hey-whoa, what's going on here?" You asked innocently. "Nothing princess," Niall said kissing your temple. You spent the rest of the evening trying to warm up to Harry with your fun personality.

Zayn: Zayn had invited Liam over to yours and his flat, since you had only hung out with Liam once, and Zayn wanted you two to get to know eachother better. You felt that you and Liam were getting along greatly, and hoped it would continue. Zayn and you had been dating for over 1 year, so you did see a future happening, and you hoped Liam would be there like the rest of the boys. You excused yourself to go to the kitchen. "Do you want anymore drinks babe? Liam?" You asked them. "I'm good." Liam said. "No thanks Boo." Replied Zayn. You smiled and pecked Zayn on the lips before exiting. "Zayn can I talk to you about (Y/N)?" Liam asked. You stopped what you were doing so you could listen. "What about (Y/N)? Zayn asked with caution in his voice. "I don't think she's exactly your type of girl." You gasped. Not Zayn's type of girl? Wouldn't he have dumped you long ago if you weren't his type of girl? "What do you mean Liam?" There was more coldness in Zayn's voice this time. "She's too polite and sweet," Liam said. "So I should date a mean girl?" Zayn asked. "No, I just thought you went for more rebellious girls." Liam replied. "Look, maybe I did at one point, but now I have (Y/N) and she's far greater than any of those other girls. She's so sweet and beautiful and funny and I love her Liam. You'd think you would understand that now that we've been dating for so long." Zayn scoffed. You smiled to yourself and walked back to the formal room. You loved Zayn and you would be yourself around him and his bandmates no matter what.