You Kiss Him Mid-Sentence...

Liam: You both were at his flat sitting on the couch just talking. He started to talk about football and what teams he likes, hates, and who he thinks will win against who. This really bored you to death so you contemplated on doing it because you thought it might be a little rude, but it is showing in a nice way that you're bored..."Messi really is a great player, but people just don't appreciate his gr-" There. You did it. You kissed for a few seconds and you opened your eyes to see his eyes wide open. You blushed. "Am I really that boring?" He said jokingly. You rolled your eyes and he kissed you back.

Louis: He would never stop talking about clothes. Ever. Right now he was ranting about some stupid designer that won't make him custom made suspenders and you really couldn't care less. "Well actually, if I do get custom made suspenders, then that means you-" You leaned in and kissed him quickly and pulled back. He just looked at you and opened his mouth to say something but closed it again. You tried to hold back a laugh. "I like'd that. Do it again." He said leaning in.

Zayn: He was obsessed with this new kind of hairspray he found. Bumble and Bumble. Of course it wasn't new to you and you just acted amazed every time he would say something else he knew about it. "Did you know that Bumble and Bumble hairspray holds hair up to ni-" You threw your arms around him and kissed him very hard. You pulled away and he smiled. "That was nice. So anyways I just really like this hairspray. I ordered four bottles..." He said starting to talk about it more. You rolled your eyes and listened to him.

Niall: Food. All day everyday. It was always in almost every conversation you had with him and he loved to not just talk about it but eat it! You two were trying to decide on what to get from take-out but he started to talk about just how much he loves fried chicken. "It's a necessity to have in the house. We should just stock up on it. Let's go to-" You leaned in quickly and kissed him and you could still hear him talking but stop and started to kiss you back. You pulled away and his face was blank. "I don't want fried chicken anymore...I want something else." He said scooting towards you.

Harry: Harry was starting to get really into working out. So, while the both of you were eating in the kitchen he was going on and on and on about working out. "My goal is to bench press at least-" You kissed him and he instantly kissed back. You started to pull away but he pulled you back in and kissed you more. "I should talk more often..." He said out of breath