Another Member Flirts With You...

Harry: You and the boys all have a big movie night. The whole night you and Lou were laughing and making jokes, and unknowingly you made Harry feel left out. "I'm going to make more popcorn.." he grumbled and left the room. "I don't know what he's talking about, there's plenty right here." Louis shrugged. "Hey [Y/N], catch!" He said as he tossed a handful of popcorn at you. Before you knew it, you were having a popcorn fight. He took a piece and actually fed it to you, never once taking his eyes off your lips. He leaned in even closer, but you pulled away. "What the fuck, Louis?" Harry stormed in angrily. "Haz, I didn't mean it man. We were just playing around!" Louis jumped away from you. "Yeah whatever, she's my girlfriend, back off." He grabbed your hand and left the room.

Liam: You and Liam had a special date tonight and needed help picking out an outfit. Harry, being one of your best guy friends, offered to help. "How's this?" You asked as you tried on a skirt. You saw him eyeing your body, and not in a friendly way. "You look... hot." he smirked. "...but what do you think Liam will think about it?" You rolled your eyes. "Oh! yeah, Liam will love it." He blushed. You came out in a dress and he walked up to you. "I'm sorry, [y/n], but I can't help it. You're just... so sexy." He whispered in your ear. "Harry? W-What the hell are you doing?" Liam asks, standing in the doorway. He jumps away. "Liam, I'm so sorry man." He stuttered. "Just leave her alone, okay?" Liam said as he protectively put his arm around you.

Niall: "C'mon [y/n]!" Liam called your name as he walked down another aisle of the grocery store. You looked at Niall, who was too absorbed by picking out his favorite foods. You followed Liam into the next aisle, looking for bread, but couldn't help but notice how he couldn't take his eyes off of you. "What is it, Liam?" You asked. He laughed. "Oh- uh, it's nothing. You just look.. really pretty today!" You blushed and turned away, looking for Niall. "I mean, you look good every day.." He said as he came closer, playing with your hand. You turned back to face him and your faces were inches away. "Liam?!" Niall called. "What are you doing?" Liam instantly turned red. "Oh! Um. I'm so sorry N-niall! It wasn't anything!" Niall quickly wrapped his arm around you and gave him a look.

Zayn: You were visiting the boys in the recording studio. Zayn was working on his solo and you were waiting outside in the hall where the other boys were messing around. Niall came over by you, practicing chords on the guitar. "Hey, wanna try?" He asked. "Sure!" He picked you up and put you on his lap, and wrapped his arms around you as you held the guitar. "Uh, I don't need to sit on you, Niall.." You said. "No no babe!" He tightened his arms around you. "Here's the first chord." He put your fingers on the frets. Zayn walked out into the hallway. "Get your hands off my girlfriend!" You jumped up and he took your hand and walked away, glaring at Niall.

Louis: You were getting ready to go out with Lou to the movies. You were blowdrying your hair in Zayn's bathroom (he has the best hair supplies) when he walked in. "[Y/N], is that MY hair dryer?" He glared. "Guilty.." You laughed. "Well you're using it wrong anyways, loser." He took the dryer and started doing your hair. You didn't even realize you were only in your robe, until you felt Zayns hands on your waist. "You look gorgeous." He whispered into your ear. You heard Louis' footsteps. "Hey babe are you ready - what the hell? Zayn?" He removed his hands from your almost naked body and backed away. "I- I was just drying her hair." Louis told Zayn to come with him, and he looked pissed. "We're leaving in 15 minutes, love."