You Give One Of The Other Guys A Boner In Front Of Him

Harry: "You guys pick the movie. I'll get the popcorn." Harry calls back into the living room, the four other members of One Direction all hovering over his movie collection, flipping through the disks. "What's this blank one?" Louis calls into the kitchen after him. "I don't know. Put it in and see." Harry yells back. All of the boys freeze as your face pops up on the screen, but not just your face, your full naked body. Harry stands over you, looking down as he holds the camera. "You're so beautiful. Will you watch this while I'm away?" He asks. You nod at him, blushing a little at being on camera. The boys all scramble to turn off the TV, but not before Harry walks back in the room, dropping his popcorn as he see Niall's erection through his sweatpants, nearly furious at all of them at finding the tape but more so at Niall even though he couldn't control his reaction.

Louis: "Truth or dare." Harry says to you, a smirk on his face, challenging you. "Dare." You reply, finally accepting his challenge, having taken truth since the beginning of the game. "I dare you to kiss Amy." He says, looking towards Niall's good friend. You really would prefer not but don't mind accepting the dare, leaning in for Amy. Everyone is watching as you kiss a girl for the first time, until Louis says he's had enough. You're surprised by his reaction, only to see that his reasoning behind it is not because you're kissing another girl, but that the other boys enjoyed it a little more than they should have, turned on by the sight of two girls kissing in front of them.

Niall: You give the best hugs. With every boy you wrap your arms around them, pulling them close to you, your head pressed to their chest and your bodies as close as possible. On your first time meeting Niall's band mates you go in to hug each of them, starting with Harry. He's surprised by how tight you hold him, his lean body towering over you but covered in you at the same time. You feel him tense after a moment, something pressed against your lower belly. When you pull back you can see him, his face turning a bright red as he tries to cover himself. Niall's eyes widen when he sees and he pulls you towards him, holding you tight. "No more hugs. Only handshakes from now on. Your hugs are mine." He commands, guiding you through your greetings with the rest of the boys.

Liam: Liam has never been one for overly displaying his affection but it's been months since you've been together and the first time you're reuniting with him is at a party all of your friends have set up for all the boys, welcoming them back from tour. You can't keep away from him, even as the rest of the girls drag you to the kitchen, begging for your help with putting together the refreshments. Liam sits in the living room with the rest of the boys and you know he's tired. "I'm gonna take good care of you tonight." You promise, leaving the kitchen and bending over to him so you can whisper in his ear. He kisses you for a while, not caring of who's watching at the moment until Zayn gasps, throwing a pillow over his crotch. He looks embarrassed as all heads in the room turn to him, Liam's eyes fixated on his as he stumbles over his words. "Next time tell your girl to wear a longer skirt maybe." He says, everyone letting go of the tension and laughing.

Zayn: On your day off, you have the thought that you and Zayn will be spending the day alone together, lounging around however you please, just the comfort of having each other present. When you wake you dress in his favorite lingerie, black boy shorts and a matching bra, leaving the rest of your skin uncovered. You sauntered your way into the kitchen where you could hear his voice, probably on the phone, ready to distract him. All five heads turned toward you when you entered, your entire body flushing as you attempted to cover your bare skin. Zayn still paused, looking you up and down until he glanced at Liam, his eyes focused on you too and his pants getting tighter at the crotch. He blazed, grabbing your waist and moving you back into your bedroom. "Give me five minutes to kick Liam's ass and get them out for checking out what's mine." He laughed into your ear, still completely serious as he laid a hand on your bottom, giving it a smack before walking off.