Your Pregnant, but He Doesn't Want the Baby. (Part 2/3)

Harry: It's been over 4 years since you gave birth to Edward Mason Styles-Milward. He looked so much like Harry, it hurt. It's also been 2 years since Harry got back from tour. He has been calling non-stop, blowing up your text messages, your email, your twitter. He just wouldn't stop. He made it clear 4 years ago he didn't want a child, but now he did?

"Mummy?" Eddie asked. "Yes, Eddie?" "A nice man called you earlier while I was napping. I got tired of it ringing, so I picked up. We talked for a a bit, and he said he was my daddy! Is it true, mummy? I have a daddy?" "Yes, sweetheart," you whispered. "Can I meet him?" he asked. "Sweetie.." you trailed off, bending down to his height. "Mummy, please? All families need a daddy right?" he asked you. You knew for a fact you couldn't say no, he had the same eyes as Harry. You just nodded and he squealed, throwing his arms around your neck, "You are the best mummy ever! Call him now! Call him now!" You obliged.

Right after the first ring, he picked up. "(y/n)? Is this really you?" Before you could answer, Edward took the phone from you and put it on speaker. "She said we can meet, daddy!" "That's great son," Harry answered, you can practically hear the happiness in his voice. You knew this was the right thing to do.

Liam: It's been three years since you gave birth to Jared Woody Payne. You sat at the park with your son, Jared. "Mummy! Can I go pway?" You nodded, "Be careful though!" He zoomed off. You silently read your book. Jared ran over to you pointing at a toddler around the same age as Jared, playing with his dad. "Mummy, why don't I have a dadda?" he asked curiously. "Well, you have one, but you haven't met him," you explained to your curious child. "Can I mweet him?" You knew that you couldn't keep him from his dad, it was wrong. "Yes, you can," you breathed.

You dialed the oh-so familiar number. Ring, ring, ring. "Hello?" the Wolverhampton accent, spoke. "Liam? It's (y/n)." "(y/n)? How've you been?" "Great, well, your son," but before you can finish, Jared snatched your phone and spoke quickly, "Weally wants to meet his dadda," he said cutely. "Well buddy, give the phone to mummy and I'll meet you soon, okay?" he said excitedly. He gave over the phone, "You hear that mummy! I can fwinally meet dadda!" he cheered. You and Liam set everything up, and were going to meet the next day.

Louis: You sat in the hospital bed, waiting for the doctor to release you. There was a small knock, and the doctor walked in. "Hello, (y/n). How are you feeling?" "Good as ever," you responded. "Well, you can go home today, and don't worry about your hospital bill. It's been paid!" he said excitedly. "What? By who?" "A very kind man. Louis Tomlinson I believe." You just nodded and collected your things and walked out.

You dialed his number, and in within a ring or two, he answered. "(y/n)? How are you? Are you okay? How are the twins? I'm so-" "Louis," you said, cutting him off, "Thank you for paying the bill. Did you want to meet them?" "Of-of course I do,"he breathed, "What did you name them?" "Tommy William Tomlinson and Elizabeth Lana Tomlinson," you whispered into the receiver.

Niall: You stared down at your little two month old, a spitting image of Niall. Well, except for the dyed Blonde hair. His eyes shined oh-so brightly. You knew you couldn't do this alone, and so did Niall. He's been calling non-stop through-out your pregnancy. You guys kept contact. You would update him on things and he would tell you how he's been, small things like that, but you still couldn't face him.

You picked up your phone and typed in a small message, "Do you want to see Breandan?" He immediatly responded with a yes.

Zayn: You stared at little Zavan walk through the street getting an occasional "Aww." He acted just like Zayn, staring at his reflection. Even for a 4 year old, he was very vain. He wouldn't let you touch his hair. You walked down the street where everything happened. Where you almost killed yourself, the street that held so many horrid but beautiful memories. You stared a Zavan. He picked up a small magazine with his dad's face on it. "Wook Mummy! Daddy!" He knew who his dad was, but he never met him. "Can I mweet him? Please mummy?" You had to let him.

You dm'd Zayn saying to meet you at the park on Sunday to meet Zavan.