Under the mistletoe

Harry: You two have been friends for a long time now, and you both have a secret thing for each other. You're at a Christmas party, and Lou being the tease he is casually walks over to you both with mistletoe in hand. Harry laughs and both your cheeks go red, but without hesitation he leans down and pulls you in for a long kiss - the first of many, to say the least.

Liam: After only recently being announced a couple for a little while, you go to a party together and unsurprisingly, there's people hammering at you the whole time to take a kiss under the mistletoe. Both a bit embarrassed, you deny the requests, until after a while Liam works up the courage to pull you in for a small kiss, making everyone cheer and whistle.

Louis: The cheeky boy, who's fancied you for as long as he can remember, makes sure the whole night that you're around when there's mistletoe in sight. When he does finally get to kiss you, he pulls away with a smile and whispers right against your ear, 'Wanna go again?'

Niall: He's a little drunk (by a little I mean a lot), and by the time the mistletoe is going around he's ready to give you a good smooching. You won't let him near you until it finally gets to you two, and when it does it takes a good amount of effort to get him off you.

Zayn: 'Please guys?' 'No Zayn. We've had it going around for the past hour, you've kissed the living daylights out of her.' 'But... but she's just so... kissable!' he argues with the boys. 'No Zayn.' 'But...' 'Maybe later.' 'Really?!' 'Yeah, if you get us all beers.' 'Uh, oh, okay then.'