You Physically Fight with a Fan

Louis: "God, (Y/N), is sooo ugly. Guess she's perfect for Louis, huh?" You hear some fan say. You spin around and find the girl. "Excuse me, would you like to say that to my face?" You taunt. She laughs, "Bitch." That was it. Slap. "(Y/N)! It's okay, come on!" Louis pulls you away before you can kill her. Back on the bus, Louis kisses you hard. "Man, that was sexy!"

Niall: "Niall is the ugliest effing member of One Direction." She laughs to her friends. You see the hurt in Niall's eyes as she continues on. "He's fat, and his accent is gross. He should stop dying his hair, it's so fake. He should kill himself." You're over there before she can finish the sentence. "Niall is the sweetest person I know. He would probably take a bullet for these fans. For his family. For the boys." "For you." He adds. "You are the fakest bitch I've ever met." The fan laughs. You punched her, square in the jaw. She retaliates and tries to fight back but security has her before that's possible. "You're amazing." Niall kisses your cheek.

Harry: "Harry! Over here!" The paps call. Harry goes off and you talk to Perrie and El. You were at an awards show. It was your first one with the boys and their girlfriends. "Too bad Dani couldn't come." El comments. "No kidding." You reply. "Are you Harry's girlfriend?" a young girl asks you. You nod, smiling. "Well, can you tell him to jump off a bridge?" You attacked her. You were on top of her, punching her. The girl gets in a few hits. "I won the fight." You tell Harry as he cleans off the blood. "I know you did babe."

Zayn: "Babe, will you wait here? I have to check us out of the hotel." You nod and kiss Zayn as he walks away. You pull over your phone while you wait. "(Y/N)?" You look up to see a girl with a Zayn t-shirt on. "Hello." You smile. "I'm Zayn's biggest fan." You laugh, "I can see from your shirt. You've got competition. I think I might be his biggest fan." You say jokingly. "I know. That's why I hate you. Sometimes I wish security would let fans attack you." Your jaw drops. Was this bitch insane? Apparently, she was since she started to hit you. You pushed her off of you. "I'm going to kill you!" You call the cops while fighting her off. Eventually, she's hauled away. "Are you alright?" Zayn asks, clearly worried. You laugh, "She was like under five feet. That's nothing!"

Liam: "I hate your fans!" You scream as you come into the flat your share with your boyfriend. "What happened?" He asks. "They attacked me!" You were walking down the street trying to get some coffee. "Hey look, it's (Y/N)!" Someone shouts and that's it. Everyone is around you. They're asking things, hurting you, taking pictures. You finally just asked everyone to move. Most did, but this one girl, was being a bitch. Punching your arms, pulling your hair, yelling at you for being with Liam and all that. You just punched her and kept walking. You got your coffee and came home. "That's insane!" Liam yells after you tell him.