He dreams of you and wakes up in the mood

Zayn: You wake up to the feeling of someone tracing the swell of your breast softly. You look to your side and smile at Zayn who's staring intensely at you. "Good morning, babe," you yawn at him. He smiles at your cuteness. "Good morning to you too," he replies. He pulls you in close to him and kisses you. The kiss starts heating up and soon you're all hot and bothered and he knows it. "How about we go finish this in the shower?" he asks and you smile and follow him.

Harry: You were half awake, but had just been laying in bed on your back with your eyes closed, in a sort of zen state. Soon that zen state was interrupted by a certain someone climbing on top of you, kissing your neck. "Good morning to you too, Harry," you say giggling. "I dreamed of you last night, Y/N," he whispers in your ear, making you shiver. "How about you show me what happened?" you ask him seductively. He smile cheekily and shows you a lot more than his dream.

Louis: You wake up and see that Lou is still asleep so you decide to go make him breakfast while he's still asleep so it'll be ready when he wakes up. You turn on the stove and get breakfast started when you feel someone come up behind you, snaking their arms around your waist. Louis leans down and starts kissing your neck. "I had a dream about you, love," Lou says. "Lou," you complain. "I have to make breakfast." "Breakfast can wait, love," Louis responds. "Let's go back to the bedroom." You try to resist but Lou is running his hands down your body and sucking on your sweet spot, knowing you'll give in. You turn off the stove and let him lead you to the bedroom.

Liam: You open your eyes and find yourself as you do every morning: pressed up against Liam as he holds you. But you can feel something against your thigh which is slung across his hip. You decide to tease him and start to rub circles on his hip while he dreams of you. He moans slightly and you smirk as he grows harder. "Hey, Li, wake up," you tell him softly. He opens his eyes and looks at you surprised then embarrassed. "Oh, God, Y/N, I'm so sorry," Liam says quickly but you cut him off with a kiss. "We can use this to our advantage, Liam," you whisper in his ear and he smirks before climbing on top of you.

Niall: "Mmmm, Y/N," Niall says in his sleep. You woke up a little while ago and you've been listening to your boyfriend's moans for the last half hour. You've been waiting for him to wake up naturally thinking eventually he will, I mean, he's not Zayn. He can't sleep forever. And you are right. After a little while his eyes flutter open and you smile at him. "I'm guessing you know what I was dreaming of, Y/N," Niall says sheepishly. "Yep," you say, moving so you straddle him. "And I'm guessing that doesn't bother you, right?" Niall asks, raking his eyes down your body. "Nope," you say quickly before the two of you get it on. Neither of you left the bed for a while.