Something Cute He Does

Harry: It was a late fall afternoon and you just got some bad news. You got a very poor grade on your calculus test, and you were really bummed. Harry called you and suggested that you two should go on a walk to get your mind off of things. You agreed, and soon enough you two were walking hand in hand down the street. Out of nowhere Harry began singing, "You're insecure... don't know what for..." He skipped ahead of you, jumping onto a street light and spinning himself around. You stared at him laughing. "I know you love my dancing Y/N." He said posing next to the street pole and winking. He always knew how to make you feel better.

Louis: You and Lou were sitting across from each other at the dinner table while you were doing your homework. Every few seconds, Lou would call your name and you would look up to see him making one of his many funny faces. "Y/N..." You looked up and another silly face made you crack up. You laughed as you went back to your work. "Y/N..." He said again, and this time when you looked up, he was making a face with one of the cookies on the table. "Why am I so creative?" He asked you, and you chuckled, "You get it all from me."

Liam: You and Liam were relaxing on a rainy day just watching a movie. But Liam would not stop talking the entire movie. You had tried everything to try and get him to stop talking during the film. It got to the point where you actually couldn't focus on the movie because he was talking so much. You turned towards him, "Liam... I love you. But pleaseeeeee stop talking." You begged him. He gave you the classic pouty face, shaking his head. Which you thought was so adorable, "aww sorry babe. I'll shut up now." He said taking you into his arms, while you watched the rest of the movie.

Zayn: You and Zayn haven't seen each other in a few weeks, and you were skyping each other. You laughed, and had a great time talking to each other as if you were actually in the same place. You really had missed him, but you were glad you were able to see him even if it was over a computer screen. It had to be a good hour you were talking to each other before he had to go. "I miss you babe." He said frowning slightly, as were you. "I love you so much I will talk to you soon." You responded, "I love you too." And he kissed the webcam. "For you!" He said and you laughed once more before he had to go.

Niall: On the rare occasions when you and Niall are alone together, there is one thing he always love to do. He will get out his guitar, and start to play some notes. "Sing Princess." He says smiling at you. You were quite shy about your singing, but Niall always told you that you had an amazing voice. "Noooo." You protested, "Sing!! Please?" He begged you putting down his guitar and taking your hand. "Please your royalness?" You laughed at him, but eventually agreed. "Yes! Ok. Here we go." He said smiling, and the duet began.

(Authors Note: The gifs for each of the boys is in comments box...

But only the website)