He is Your Secret Admirer.P2

Zayn: You shifted your feet in confusion. You were scared to find Zayn, but you were scared to miss out on an opportunity to love. Your art teacher knew something about Zayn you did not, which scared the hell out of you. Without any more thought, you marched out of the classroom and saw Zayn about to enter his car. "Zayn," you shouted as you chased after him. His gaze travelled to you, and he paused in fear. Shit, he was scared just as much as you were. This was going to be hard. When you finally reached his car, the both of you hungrily stared at each other. Silence fell and covered the both of you like a blanket. "Yeah?" he sheepishly replied. His eyes continued to bore into yours. "Thanks for the flowers," you nervously smiled. All of a sudden, you were weak in the knees and as shy as a schoolgirl on her first date. His smile fell into a frown after he realized all you wanted to tell him. "No problem," he muttered, "see you tomorrow, yeah?" He slid into his car and closed the door behind him. He reversed his black sports car and continued his trail home. You wanted to run back inside and hide, but you remembered what your art teacher said. You needed love. You needed inspiration. You needed...Zayn. Suddenly, you chased after his car and tried to make him stop the car by thumping the bumper. He immediately stepped onto brake, and his car let out a loud screech. "What are you doing?" he shouted in panic. "There is this art exhibition opening tomorrow night," you panted, "do you want to go with me?" He cocked an eyebrow in confusion. "Like on a date," you added. His lips turned into a smile, which caused you to blush. "Surely," he answered. Tomorrow night would be the day you found love, inspiration, and well, Zayn.

Louis: A tear threatened to fall, but you quickly wiped its fall away. He was perfect for you, but you were an idiot. This was your entire fault, you thought. "Louis," your breath hitched, "I don't know if I can do this. I was just really ready to move on." You still loved him, you idiot. You shifted your feet nervously and waited for his response. "Can I just note how stupid I was to not love you when I should have?" he asked. Suddenly, a song whisked into the air from the speakers on a nearby boat. The midnight sky made his facial expressions hard to read, but with help from the moonlight, you saw his world-famous smirk. "What are you doing, Louis?" you whispered as he crept toward you. You heard Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran playing in the background, and all you wanted to do was cry. "Do you remember this song?" he asked. Of course you did. You remembered every waking moment with Louis. He made life almost...perfect. "We danced this song at prom," you mumbled against his chest as he pulled you in for a slow dance. Just like prom, you thought. "What is going to happen with us after tonight?" your voice croaked. Louis planted his chin against your shoulder and shrugged as you still swayed to the music. "Maybe we should see where love takes us," he sighed. You pulled away from him and found his round eyes. "Love?" you exclaimed in a hushed tone. "Yes," he nodded, "I love you." You smiled and laid your head onto his shoulder again. Love was all you ever needed from him, and tonight, he had given you that and more.

Liam: "Liam," you gaped in disbelief, "how long did this take to plan?" He lowly chuckled and casually shrugged, "A while." Your best friend was amazing. You never saw Liam as a boyfriend, but he treated you like you were his world. No other boys made you feel as extraordinary as he did. You could not help but smiling like a little girl when you saw his round eyes and comforting smile. "Your answer?" he whispered. You lowered your eyes to your feet and lightly chuckled. "Does Bo Peep love Woody?" you asked. His lips turned into a wide smile as he planted his hands over the skin near your waistband and crashed his lips onto yours. The feeling was...nice. Almost everything in your life vanished for the minute he had his lips on yours. He made life bearable, and right now, Liam was all you needed.

Harry: You pulled away from his lips as he continued to hold onto your waist. "Now what were the flowers for?" you asked. He smiled widely and swung your body as you gazed into his green eyes. "A surprise," he proudly announced. He was such a sweetheart, you thought. You loved him so much, but you never told him. You wanted to wait until he felt the same way. Did he? Hell, you would never know. You quickly erased those thoughts from your mind and diverted your attention to the handsome boy in front of you. "What exactly did you have in mind?" you cheekily winked. He moaned to the thought of you rewarding him tonight for being a good boyfriend. As you leaned in to taste his warm lips again, you heard a cough from behind you and turned around. Niall waited patiently in a stool with a guitar in his arms. You returned your gaze back to Harry and cocked an eyebrow in confusion. You heard the familiar strumming of the guitar as Harry continued to burn his eyes with yours. "This is the start of something beautiful," he sung as his hands gripped your waist. Harry actually confessed his love to you through a cover of This by Ed Sheeran exactly where the both of you met. You tore your eyes away from him embarrassed and stared into the tile of the floor until he tipped your chin up with his right hand. After Harry finished the song, he waited for a response from you, but you were absolutely speechless. "I love you," he breathed. You wanted to run away. You were scared as hell to fall in love, but you already fell too deep. "I love you, too," you softly cried. He cradled your face with his hands and pressed his lips to yours in a passionate kiss.

Niall: No, do not fall for this random stranger's bullshit, you thought. At this point, you wanted nothing more than to go home and cry yourself to sleep. Guys were pigs, and the blonde-haired stranger at the bar seemed no different. A bar was just the wrong place to meet guys, right? Maybe you needed to look somewhere else...a library or coffee shop, you mused. You snatched your purse from the table and marched right past the waiter and stranger from the bar. You heard his footsteps behind you, but you were too sick and tired to argue with him. "Why are you following me?" you sneered as you turned around to face him. Wow, after a closer look, he was actually...hot. He had tousled blonde hair and blue eyes, which bored into yours as you crossed your arms in frustration. "I was just thinking we could get to know each other over a pint, yeah?" he kindly offered. Damn, he had an Irish accent, too. You shifted your feet uncomfortably and found sincerity in his eyes. "Just, you seem like a nice girl," he chuckled, "and I can be a nice lad...so what do you say?" You wanted to run away and hug him at the same time. For once, someone was deeply interested in just being with you, not in the physical manner, but just have a talk with you and learn your secrets. Give him a shot, you thought. "How about we dump the pints," you smirked, "and head out for some ice-cream instead?" He lowered his eyes to the ground and lightly chuckled. "I would love some ice-cream," he beamed.