Simple Thing You Do That Turns Him On

Harry

When you play with your hair. He doesn't know what it is, but whatever time of day, wherever you are-public or not-, if you start playing with your hair, he loses it. Even if you're with people, though he prefers alone, he'll place a chaste kiss on your lips.

Niall

When you laugh. He says he just can't get enough of your adorable laugh, and that there's just something about it that he finds so attractive- and contagious. You two have playful tickle-fights quite often, though they usually end up going a bit further than just tickling. *cough*

Liam

When you meet his eyes, then look away. He loves when you two make eye contact across a crowded room, whether he's in an interview or you're just having dinner with the boys. It's a sure way to ensure he's a bit uncomfortable around the boys, though you'll pay for it when you reach home.

Louis

When you bite your lip. He can't help but stare when you're concentrating, because you can't help but bite your lip. Though it's subliminal, you can always tell when you're doing it by the loud gasping noise that Lou makes, usually followed by a kiss.

Zayn

When you're sure of yourself. He says he's always found confidence in girls attractive, but there's just something about the way you act when you're absolutely sure of yourself. He's always liked being in charge, but loves when you take the lead, in bed and out.