You're sick/injured and he takes care of you

Harry: You woke up around 3am and sprinted to the bathroom. "Babe, you ok," a sleepy Harry said in the doorway. "I think I have the flu," you reply puking into the toilet again. Harry walked in and sat down next to you rubbing your back. Positive you were done, you slumped down into the cold tile exhausted. "C'mon love. You need sleep." He picked you up and carried you back to bed and wrapped the blankets around you. "I'll take the couch okay?" He kisses your head but you take his hand before he walks out. "Stay," you croak out. He nods and crawls back into bed with you. You immediately fall back to sleep only to be woken every hour and running to the bathroom. And each time, Harry goes with you to rub your back and comfort you. Throughout the day, Harry laid in bed with and brought you soup and gingerale. He called out of rehearsals so he could take care of you. "Feeling any better?" He asked carrying in another bowl of soup. "No, but your here so that's makes it so much better." He sat down in bed next to you and kissed your head. "I don't like it when my girl is sick. She's not the same bubbly self." You smiled for the first time. "Thank you babe." "Anything for you."

Louis: Louis always wakes up earlier than you, but not by much. This morning when you rolled out of bed you felt it--a cold coming on. You already couldn't breath and it hurt to talk. You took the blanket off you bed and made your way downstairs to the kitchen. "Morning beautiful! Feeling okay?" You sniff a little and sneeze then reply,"no." He come over to you and brings you back upstairs. "Stay in bed you need your rest." He kisses your forehead and you then over to go back to sleep, and you do, almost immediately. A few hours later, Louis comes back to wake you up. "Love, (Y/N), wake up." You see Louis shading above you with medicine, movies and tissues in hand. You smile and he gets into bed with you after putting the first movie in. As it starts you cuddle up to him and sneeze and sniffle quietly. By the middle of the movie, Louis is sneezing and blowing his nose with you. "I'm sorry,"you say. "For what?" You look down and reply,"for vein a pain all day and getting you sick." He chuckled a bit,"Darling, you slept most of the day. I don't mind, we can be sick together."

Zayn: You were a clumsy one, you found it embarrassing but Zayn found it adorable. Your clumsiness got the best of you when you were getting out of the shower and you slipped, fell, and dislocated your shoulder. After arriving back from the ER, Zayn helped you with everything. "Hunny?" you said sweetly. "Yes love?" He walked into your room smiled. "Can you stay with me?" He smirked and sat down next to you on the couch. "What do you wanna do?" You eye the movies and he gets up and grabs a bunch. "So you wanna tell me how you sloppy getting out of the shower?" You blush and say,"no." He chuckled,"why not?" You look at him and reply embarrassed,"cause it's embarrassing." He holds back laughter,"tell me! I'm not surprised you fell, I knew it was bound to happen!" You act offended and ignore him. "You need anything?" You nod and say,"kiss it and make it better!" He smiles and lightly kisses your shoulder. "Is that it?" You shake yor head no and say,"I hurt my lips tooo." He told his eyes and dogs and kisses you. "That it?" You smirk and say,"for now!"

Niall: It's almost that time again. You know because the cramps in your stomach are terrible. This particular morning you woke up feeling fine, then they came on. You painfully made your way to your room and curled up in a ball on your bed next to Niall who was watching TV. "Love? Are you okay?" You granted and replied"no." He turns you over so you look into his dazzling blue eyes,"cramps again?" You nod and fall back over onto the bed and groan he rubs your back and whispers comforting words I YOI ear. "This sucks!" You scream after 10 minutes of pure agony. "Easy killer." He then starts lightly tubbing your tummy. "Niall, you rubbing my tummy actually makes it feel a little better." He smiled and lays down next to you and continues rubbing your belly. "Thank you." He gives you a confused look. "For what?" You chuckle light and say,"putting up with this very month." He looks you in the eyes and says,"don't worry. I like taking care of you." He kisses your temple and lays with you until the cramps are gone.

Liam: Liam told you 3 times to tie you converse before you went down the steps but do you listen? No. That's why you have a sprained ankle. "I told you not to do that! Now the doctor said to keep your foot elevated and to stay off of it! No getting up and limping around ok? I told you 3 times to tie your shoes. You Gould have listened. You had me worried sick. Now you can't walk. This isn't good. " He's been scolding you all day about it because you had him worried sick. "Your might need crutches! And what if you need physical training? Oh my, what if it doesnt heel correctly?" You rolled your eyes. "Liam, just sit down all ready?" He looks at you exasperated. You can tell he wants to say more but knows not to. He sits down next to you and states at you ankle. "Do you need ice?" You chuckle at him,"no Liam." "Do you need anything?" "Just for you to watch the movie with me." He nods and watches the movie. 2 minutes later he says,"you know you are never going to hear the end of this?" You smile and say,"trust me, I know."