Your younger than him...

Liam: You had been getting a lot of twitter hate about how much younger you were than Liam. You didn't mind that much because you loved him so nothing else mattered but Liam got very upset that they were being so rude to you. He hadn't done anything about it yet but one night you two were doing a twit cam together when a comment came up that said, "(Y/N) is a baby compared to you! She doesn't deserve you and it's disgusting that you are so much older. Maybe you should fine someone your own age!" Liam read this out loud and then looked at the camera with a serious look on his face. "I love (Y/N) so would you all just leave her alone? So what if she is younger than me? We are happy so who cares. Now would you please all stop, I mean I still love you and all it's just kind of rude." you chuckled at how Liam was still trying not to offend anyone. He looked at you with love filled eyes and pulled you in close for a kiss. "He may be an old man but he can still kiss well" you said to everyone who was watching.

Zayn: You were at one of Zayn's concerts. You had been having a great time, you took some pictures with fans, signed autographs and were just dancing around to the music. Now it was time for the boys to answer some twitter questions. After Harry ran around the stage pretending to be a cat a question came up that said "You could be (Y/N)'s dad! Break up already!" Zayn looked at the screen that was projecting this with a shocked expression on his face. Then he stared out at the audience. "Age is just a number guys and love knows no boundaries! I will always love her so you can just stop with stuff like this" The audience started applauding and you smiled up at him.

Niall: You and Niall were out eating together at a fancy restaurant. It had been a lovely meal but finally after Niall's 3rd dessert you were ready to go. The waiter asked if you wanted separate checks. "No just one, a gentleman always pays for the date!" The waiter just kind of looked at you when Niall said this. "Your on a date?" he asked "aren't you a little old for her?" You could tell this comment upset Niall. "Aren't you a little old to be working as a waiter? Or are you just too lazy to get a college degree so you can make decent money?" you knew Niall didn't really think anything less of waiters but he was just angry. The waiter turned around and walked away, "you cunt" Niall whispered to his back. You squeezed his hand so he would calm down. "Sorry, I just hate it when people comment about your age. I love you and that should be all that matters!" Niall said leaning over the table to kiss you.

Harry: You were sitting at home watching the live interview that was going on right now with One Direction. It had been a pretty funny interview but now the tone turned more serious. "So Harry you just got a new girlfriend!" the interviewer exclaimed with delight. Harry broke out into a smile and nodded eagerly. You absolutely loved knowing that when the magazines talked about Harry's new girl it was actually you! "Now she's quite a bit younger than you isn't she? I thought you preferred an older lady!" the interviewer joked. Harry chuckled to himself. "Well I thought I liked a cougar but then I met (Y/N) and it turns out younger girls are the way to go. They are better in every way!" then he gave a cheeky wink at the camera meant for you.

Louis: You and Louis were walking hand in hand down the street after a nice stroll in the park. A fan and her group of friends came over and asked Lou for a picture. He looked at you for approval and you nodded. You didn't mind sharing your wonderful boy with all his fans, after all you used to be one. He took a picture with the whole group of girls and they started to walk off. Louis pulled you in and kissed you deeply. Before you had broken off the kiss you heard one of the girls speak up behind you, "Is it even legal to kiss her with her being so young for you and all?" her group of friends erupted into giggles and you stopped kissing Lou, a little hurt by there words. Louis marched over to them, putting on his best sassy walk. "Excuse me but that was rude. Yes I'm aloud to kiss the love of my life so shut up. Now give me your camera!" The girls looked taken aback but they slowly handed Louis their camera. He deleted the pictures he had taken with them. "You're rude, goodbye" he said and marched off.