His Wedding Vows To You

Liam: I vow to cherish every single aspect of you and never fail to express how much you mean to me. I promise to love you with every ounce of my soul and to be a constant reminder of how true love feels. I will forever show you how beautiful you truly are inside and out, and never seize to point out how much the room lights up when you walk in. I fell in love with that smile of yours and will walk to the ends of the Earth to keep it on your face at all times. You've showed me a love I've never experienced before, and it's the kind of love I hope to give to you forever. I vow to always stick by your side and support you through everything you do. I vow to always take care of you, protect you, and provide for you and our family. I cannot wait to grow old with you and have an everlasting love that would make all fairy tales jealous, and I vow to make that happen. I vow to experience new types of love with you and only you for the rest of my life, and to be sure to always show you that you hold my heart forever.

Louis: The first time I told you I loved you, you didn't believe me. You laughed in my face and told me I was silly and that I didn't know what that meant. Today, I hope you realize you were wrong. When I looked you in the eyes that day and said those three words, I was yours. At that moment I was promising to be yours forever. And right here and now I'd like to explain to you just exactly what I meant. I vow to be yours until the day after forever, and to tell you I love you until you beg me to stop. I vow to always show you the brighter side of the situation, and to never take you off that pedestal I've had you on since the first day I met you. I vow to always be your superman and always put you before myself. I've been waiting for this day since the day you laughed in my face, and ever since then I've been dying to promise you to always be the man of your dreams. I will always be on your side and always help you through your troubles. So Y/N, please don't laugh in my face when I tell you I am completely and madly in love with every piece of you, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of our lives together.

Harry: When we first met, I fell in love with your body. You were the first girl to ever deny me, and that's when I knew I had to make you mine. When I finally got you, I fell in love with your personality. That laugh of yours that always had me laughing with you, and those eyes that could make me do just about anything. After a few years that flew by, I can honestly say I fell in love with your soul. I vow to always look after you and never hurt you. I vow to keep you by my side, and always support you through thick and thin. I vow to put you and our future children in front of everything and everyone. I vow to never give up on you, and to always help you get through hard times. I vow to always show you my unconditional love for you is growing stronger each and every day. I vow to be everything you want and need and to never let you down. I vow to be 100% behind you in every decision you make, and to never make you feel like you're anything less than perfect. This is going to be a beautiful adventure, and I couldn't have chosen anyone else that I would rather be stuck with for the rest of my life. This is only the beginning, and I vow to make sure we have a happily ever after.

Niall: I vow to always treat you like the princess you are. I vow to always put you before everything, including Nando's. I vow to always be by your side despite the circumstance. I vow to never take you for granted, and never fail to put a smile on your face. I vow to always be your Prince Charming and keep our relationship spontaneous. I vow to share my food with you and show you how fun being in love is, and to never let you forget how much I love you. I vow to point out all of your flaws and express how absolutely imperfectly beautiful I think they are. I vow to kiss you a lot more often than I should, and to love you with every ounce of myself. I vow to never disappoint you and to always be there for you. I vow to always be everything you've always wanted, and nothing less. And last but certainly not least, I vow to love you until forever ends.

Zayn: I vow to do nothing but love you unconditionally. I vow to support everything you do, and help you live out your dreams. I vow to show and tell you how imperfectly perfect you are each and every day. I vow to always keep you happy, and never treat you like you're anything less than beautiful. I vow to always keep you happy and never fail to put a smile on your face. I vow to never let you go to sleep upset, and always be there to listen. I vow to never let you down and to always be open and honest with you. I vow to always be the man of your dreams and to never fall out of love with those eyes. I will forever protect you and make you feel safe. I will surprise you with all of your favorite things when you're feeling down, and always give you my all. I vow to always open doors for you, pull out chairs for you, kill the spiders, run downstairs with a bat when you hear a noise, and to always kiss you before bed. You are truly the best thing that has ever been mine. My heart is yours for the rest of our lives, and I vow to cherish and love you until death do us part.