You Act Like You Hate Each Other, But Really Like Each Other

ZAYN: You were invited to hangout with the boys at Niall's house, and as usual you dreaded the fact that Zayn would be there. Ever since you two met, there has been something between you two, you didn't know what it was... you didn't even know if it was real, but either way you two didn't like each other. As you reached Niall's house, you let yourself in, as you always had permission to come in whenever you wanted. You kicked your shoes off and headed for the living room, where you could hear the boys laughter erupting through the halls. When you walked in, Zayn immediately stopped laughing, staring at you angrily. "You invited her?" He asked as he looked over at Niall, making the rest of the boys shift awkwardly in their seats. "Yeah, she's one of my best friends." Niall said, shrugging, obviously used to your guys' banter. Zayn quickly got up and headed out of the room, just like he usually did but this time you weren't going to deal with this. You followed him out of the room and met him at the door where he was putting his shoes on and getting ready to leave. "What is the matter with you?" You asked angrily, not sure what you even did to make him hate you for all this time. "What's the matter with me? Can't you just leave us alone for one night?" Zayn fired back before putting on his jacket and leaving the house. You quickly slipped your shoes back on and followed him outside. "I was invited, Zayn." You called to him. He froze in his tracks and turned around, "Okay, do you want to know why I really hate you? It's because I can't hate you, no matter how hard I try, I just end up loving you more, every time you come over, if I don't leave I will end up making a fool out of myself and that is the last thing I want to do in front of you. Do you understand that?" He yelled, moving closer to you as he went on until he was right in front of you, less than an inch separating your faces. "Then maybe, instead of hating me you can tell me that, because I can't hate you either, no matter how hard I've tried, no matter how much you have hated me, no matter-" You said until you were cut off by Zayn's cool lips crashing onto yours, his strong arms puling your body close as he kissed you hungrily, you returning it just as hungrily, gripping at his hair. You both pulled away for air and Zayn smiled at you, "God, I hated hating you." He said breathlessly. "I've hated hating you too," you said, smiling before leaning back up and connecting your lips again.

LOUIS: You were in the kitchen pouring yourself a drink when you heard Louis come in, you could hear his loud laughter and cheery voice as he made himself comfortable in the living room of Harry's place. You sighed, already figuring he didn't know you were here and you slowly made your way back into the living room where they were both sitting and joking around with each other. As soon as Louis saw you he sighed and rolled his eyes, "Don't you have any other friends, [Y/N]?" He asked, watching as you took as seat on the couch between him and Harry. You stayed silent and tried to focus on the movie you and Harry had been watching before Louis had come over. "What now you're too stupid to speak? You know what, I'd rather not push it, you not speaking may be the best thing that ever happened to the world. Especially with that voice of yours, so annoying." He continued on, you gripped your drink tightly before looking over at Louis with piercing eyes, you stood up and he smirked at you, clearly proud of himself for making you leave. Just as he opened his mouth to say something else, you splashed your drink in his face, dropping the glass in his lap as he sat there with his mouth open and eyes wide. "Save it, I'm leaving," You said, heading for the door. Harry called after you but you kept going, grabbing your jacket and heading out the door. You paused when you felt two strong arms wrap around you, picking you up from behind and bringing you back inside the house. You figured it was Harry and you tried to get him off, "Harry, but put me down." You said, trying to free yourself of his arms. When you finally did he grabbed your wrist and spun you around, and you were standing face to face with Louis. "What are you doing, you prick." You said, turning to leave again, but he grabbed your wrist again, spinning you to look at him once more, but this time you were met by his lips, you tried to push him away, but something inside of you didn't want to. You gripped the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer, your lips moving harshly against each others. "Well, I'm glad to see you two are getting along, please make yourselves at home, I'm going to get the pizza." Harry said, making his way around the two of you as you both just laughed lightly into each others lips, not breaking the kiss.