Your His Little Sister And Gets In A Fight For You

Zayn: (You're 14) It was a beautiful saturday morning. See yesterday my brother zayn came back from tour. And he's staying for two months, but on the other hand I wish he was still on tour. Don't get me wrong I love my brother but yesterday he found out I get bullied. He went to your school and yelled at the boys who bully you. Today you and your brother went to the mall. To have a brother, sister day.

*At the mall*

Zayn and you were at starbucks when the group of boys who bully you walked by. At first they didn't say a word. But then they all yelled in unison loser. The leader of the group then walked up to you: "Hey slut you still can't go outside on your own. Need your big famous broth..." Before he could finish zayn grabbed him by the collar. "Listen up you little cunt, nobody talks to my little sister like that! And I bet you still need that pretty face of yours so heres what's gonna happen. You won't talk to y/n, talk about y/n or look at y/n or that pretty face won't be so pretty anymore. Got it?!" The boy quickly nodded, zayn let go of him and he and the other boys ran away. You ran into zayn's arms and hugged him tightly. "thank you zayn" "no probs sissy no one talks about you like that". And with that you continued your awesome day. Also the boys did what zayn told them and the bullying stopped. :)

Harry: (You're 16) You recently broke up with your boyfriend. After a relationship of 2 years you found out they all this time he slept with many other girls. It's been a week since the two of you broke up and all you've been doing was laying in your bed crying. You felt miserable, you truly loved jake. A week ago you confronted him about the cheating rumour, and all he said was: "You didn't give me what I wanted so yeah....." And all this time he made you think he was ok with waiting for you. Harry tried to get you out of bed all this time but yoy didnt budge. You only went down to eat. You have a bathroom in your bedroom so no need to leave the room for that stuff. You were now lying in your bed crying again. "Y/n please get out of bed. It's been a week, that dickhead jake isn't worth your tears. You're gonna get up and we're gonna go take a walk in the park." He pulled the duvet from your body and lifted you up. "harry stop!" He let go of you and pushed you into the bathroom. "You're gonna take a shower and get dressed. Then we'll head to the park and I'll buy you a chocolate icecream I know you love it!" You knew harry wouldn't let you go back to bed so you took a shower and got dressed. You and Harry were walking towards the parc when you saw jake. Your heart dropped and you grabbed harry's arm. Harry noticed and swung a protective arm around you, his jaw clenched and his fists tightened. "So y/n found a new fuckbuddy huh?" Before you could reply harry jumped on top of him. "Noo harry don't please, harry please!" As soon as you touched his arm he came back to his senses. He got of of jake who was lying on the floor. You pulled on harry's arm "Let's go harry he's not worth it". Ever since that fight you never had trouble with jake anymore.

Niall: (you're 17) You were on tour with the boys. Your big brother niall invited you cause you had a 2 weeks break from school. Tonight you were going to the vma's with the boys. You've never been to anything like this so you're pretty excited. The only thing you were worried about were the paps. Even when you went to the mall with friends they'd follow you and ask all kind of weird questions. You were getting ready in your hotel room (next to niall's). You wore a navy blue tight dress that ended mid knee. It was open at the back and showed a little bit of cleavage. Since you were single you wanted to look good haha. Anyways, you curled you hair and put on a natural amount of makeup. You wore matching blue high heels and niall bought you a matching blue clutch. You were ready and just in time cause niall knocked on your door. You opened the door "looking good sis" "thanks ni". You and the other boys walked out of the hotel. There were lots of paps, you bowed your head down to avoid the flashes. Niall held a firm grip on your hand cause you were claustrophobic. All of a sudden you were pulled away and you felt a hand under your dress. Then niall appeared with a head as red as a tomato. "You cunt don't touch my little sister". He punched him straight in the face. The man was about to hit back but security escorted him away. "Y/n are you okay ?" "Yeah I'm fine thanks." You said even tho you were still a bit shocked. In the car you relaxed and you enjoyed the rest of your evening.

Liam: (you're 18) You were in LA with your brother liam and his bandmates. You loved schoolbreaks cause liam always took you to his concerts. Tonight they were gonna go clubbing. And after a looooong discussion and a little help of the other boys liam let you go with them. But there were two rules:

- No alcohol

- Stay in view

You were totally fine with it. But while clubbing you kinda lost liam but you didn't mind. You were dancing and swaying your hips to the music. You were enjoying every comment of it. That was until some drunk man started grinding on you. You tried pushing him away, but he didn't budge. Suddenly you saw liam and by looking at your face he saw you needed help. Liam was never one to fight, but for his little sister he would. So he walked up to the and punched him one, two, three times. The dude's head made contact with the cold surface. He was still concious but totally wasted. Liam grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the club to the back entrance with the boys hot on his heels. "Y/n are you okay did he touch you, are you hurt. Mom will kill me" "LIAM I'm fine dont worry I'm fine." He pulled you into a tight hug. "thank god. No clubbing for you anymore". You just smiled at your silly protective brother. But you were glad he was there, what would've happened if he wasn't there........NO positive thoughts don't think of that y/n!

Louis: (you're 19) You were at dinner with you boyfriend Dan, your brother Louis and his girlfriend eleanor. "So how are you and Dan doing" louis asked. Dan grabbed your wrist really tightly. "we're doing great". You fake-smiled. See the thing was Dan abuses you. But he told you that if you'd told anyone he'd hurt lottie, paige or phoebe. You didn't want them to get hurt because of you. You went to dinner with Dan's car, you'd be staying with lou and el tonight. You haven't seen them for a long time. Dan dropped you off and kissed you before you left, he gave you a warning glare before you closed,the cardoor. You were gonna have a movienight. You were grabbing icecream from the fridge. Your sleeve went up a bit and reaveled your bruises. You quickly pulled your sleeve down because it was too late, louis had seen them already. "y/n" you looked down with tears in your eyes "sorry I..." "y/n don't I know it was Dan." You broke down and cried into louis chest, when you calmed down a bit he pulled away. "Listen y/n you and El are gonna watch a chick flick or something I'll be right back okay." "louis I..." "Shh go watch a movie don't worry" And with that he was gone. And hour later he was back with a box. "Y/n won't ever touch you again. These are some of your belongings WE are gonna get the rest tomorrow." The three of you cuddled up on the couch and watched a movie. The next day lou and you went to get the rest of your stuff. When you walked in dan was still there. But he didn't say a word, he had a blue eye and a swollen lip. Louos helped to get all your stuff. For once in a long time you felt free again. You were saved from your abusive relationship...........