He find out your hidden talent

Liam: "Y/N ! Where are you?", the panic in your boyfriends voice obvious. You rush to Liam's side and he holds you. You peer at the man dressed in black and notice he is getting impatient. "Give me all your money! I'm not playing"! He's about to shoot, you thought looking at the shaking cashier moving with fear. His back was turned to you and you start to get up. Liam tries to grab you but you refused to sit and do nothing. You kick the gun out of the man's hands. He looks shocked for a moment then begins to swing at you. But you blocked every punch even throwing some of your own moves. You sneak a look over at Liam. "Don't just sit there, Li! Call for help!" Liam does as you ask, keeping his gaze on you. You kick the man in the nuts and quickly punch him in the face, knocking him out. You lean back on the counter exhausted and Liam starts to laugh. You smile at him, "What"? "Oh. Nothing I just realized I'm a little scared of my girlfriend. Where'd you learn to do that"? "I grew up with three older brothers who were really good at kickboxing", you explained. "Well I think you should show me some of your moves", he laughs again before pulling you close to him asking if you're okay.

Niall: "Oh, babe look at that one", Niall said pointing to yet another guitar he liked. He asked about it and started talking about it with the worker at the store. Totally lost about what they're saying you start to back away. Doing a little exploring of your own you lead yourself to the piano section. You smile to yourself running your fingers over the keys, remembering exactly how to play your favorite song. Just as you're about to finish you hear someone and stop suddenly thinking you'll get in trouble. "Aww, princess. Why'd you stop? I was enjoying it. But why didn't you tell me you knew how to play"? "I didn't think I would remember how. I haven't played in years and I didn't think you cared about what I did back then", you said answering honestly. "Are you crazy? Everything about you matters to me", he says with a cheesy smile. He turns to the guy and says, "Lad? We'd like to take the piano and that guitar". Niall laughs as you squeal happily and bring your lips to his.

Harry: You were walking around back in your hometown, thanks to your lovely boyfriend, Harry who gave you the surprise. "Let's go my high school? I want to see if it's changed". He happily agrees, he almost never says no to you. When you get there you see your best friend's younger sister, Sarah having cheer practice. She excitedly comes up you and you guys introduce each other. Then shockingly the girls began to gush about you and not Harry. "That routine you started was genius"! "Omg. I've seen you dance and you're just amazing!"? "You are a freaking legend here"! You laugh and blush at all this attention. "Oooo. How about you do the routine with us", someone randomly asks. You look down at your dress. "Don't worry Y/N I won't mind. I want to see your talent, Harry says giving you an innocent smile. You give him a look but take the extra clothes Sarah handed to you. You stretch for a while then head out taking a deep breath. As always you get into the routine owning it, you end with your famous back flips across the entire field and land right into the splits. You walk over to Harry and the girls who are clapping. Still panting you look at Harry waiting for his reaction. "Well now I know why you're so flexible in-", you cut him off with nudge and feel your face heat up.

Louis: "Y/N! Come play with us", Lottie's boyfriend yelled to you. You were at a family party with Louis and at the moment you couldn't find him so you were alone. Some of the boys there decided to start a football (soccer) game and now they asked you to play so you join them. But sadly you are picked last. It's alright, I'm gonna show them who's boss, you think. Of course, you're the only girl there but about 3 minutes into the game you make the first goal. The guys stand there surprised. "Big mistake thinking I would play terribly just because I'm a girl", you say with a smirk getting back to your place. The boys took it as a challenge and played harder. But you kept up, even beating the other team with mostly your goals. 10 to 3. You notice Louis standing off the field so you walk over to him guessing he saw you play by the look on his face. "How long have you been watching babe"? "Oh, I don't know enough to see that you've been hiding something from me". You look down and smile. "I thought you would think it's boyish to play football so I didn't tell you." Are you effing kidding me? That just makes you even better. Now let's see if you can beat the master", Lou says as he throws you over his shoulder leading you back to the field as you laugh.

Zayn: You were a little surprised when your wonderful boyfriend, Zayn had asked you to move in with him after only dating for 7 months. But without hesitation you had accepted. So today all the boys were helping you move in. While you were fixing your very large walk-in closet you didn't hear a noise from downstairs. Curiously you go down stairs wondering what the boys were doing to keep them so quiet. You reach the living room and realize they were watching your video from your sweet 15/16. It was just reaching the part where you dance and you wait back quietly waiting to see what they would say. "Holy shit", Zayn barely managed to whisper when it was over. The boys nod their heads dumbly. You laugh out loud at their reactions and they all turn to look at you. "Why didn't you tell me you could belly dance", asked Zayn walking up to you. "It never came up", you reply simply. "So? You could've just told me love". "Alright, hey Zayn, I can belly dance", you say with a smile. He laughs and leans in to give you kiss. But Niall and Louis interrupt you asking for dance lessons