𝐭𝐞𝐧

"You think she'd wake up soon?"

"I hope she would"

"My poor baby, she must've been so scared"

"Should we tell her parents?"

"Let her tell them"

I heard faint voices, I opened my eyes, adjusting to the bright lights.I saw the 5 eldest members sprawled around the room, Jaehyun-oppa right beside my bed.I immediately looked around.What happened?

Where's the girl?Why am I here.. still asleep??Was it all a dream?

"Where-where is she?", I stood and looked around, "Hey calm down", "Where is the girl?", I persisted, I want to know why I ended up at the bed, asleep when my last memory was the girl pointing a knife at me.

"Calm down, I'm gonna tell you about it", I took a deep breath before nodding, going back to my bed. I looked at the others, I can see the worry on their eyes.

"Taeyong hyung and I were right outside your door that time.. We were surprised when we heard your window do that.. sound.. But we didn't go in yet we tried waiting and just listening.. The voice was awfully familiar.. Hyung opened the door when we heard you scream again and then you..", he paused..

"We just saw you passed out.. The girl panicked and immediately went out by the window.. We didn't chase after her because we want to make sure you're alright", but what if she comes back?What if she comes back and they're not here?I don't want to depend my life on something unsure.

It doesn't matter if I say it right onto their faces, my face shows it anyways.

 "We told everything to our managers, guards should be deployed soon", I hesitantly nod. Taeyong oppa approached me,"Are you gonna tell your parents about it?", I shrugged.

"I'm fine.. They don't have to know"

He looked surprised with my answer but nodded.My parents would be so worried, they might send me home the moment I told them.I can't risk that.

"We still have schedules, call us", Taeil oppa said, patting my back.I nodded.I opened my phone to see nearly 50 missed calls from Sora-eonnie.What the heck?

I should call her back. "Bw--" "I WAS SO WORRIED WHY WEREN'T YOU ANSWERING?!",I sighed, "Have pity of my ears eonnie" I heard her groan on the background.