Chapter 3 - Part 3

"Bailee! Michelle! I hate you!" I heard Payton scream, followed by loud, rough footsteps.

"Why?" Michelle and I asked innocently.

"You knew Louis was going to dump me and you didn't tell me!?"

"She knew first!" Michelle screamed pointing at me.

"Look, I was going to tell you today, after you had a great fun day and all, but I didn't know how so I just decided not to." I explained.

"You should've told me as soon as you found out! Come on, haven't you ever watched tv? Keeping secrets like these gets you nowhere!" Payton screamed in rage.

"I think I'm going to go to the kitchen." Michelle said trying to slip out of the room.

"Sit." Payton demanded, causing Michelle to run back to her seat on the couch.

"I'm very disappointed in you two."

"You're not our mom. And I'm sorry we were trying to protect you from getting hurt!" Michelle yelled back at Payton. I however, sat on the couch and watched them fight until Michelle screamed "Forget this!" And walked out the door.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Payton asked, turning to face me.

"I did it out of love?"

"If you didn't live here I would kick you out. I'm going upstairs." And that was the last thing Payton said to me for a week. Zany however, wouldn't leave me alone. I was no where close to forgiving him. He had to earn it. Which is why I'm going on a date with him tonight.

"A date?! Are you serious? You're actually going to take -- never mind." Michelle exclaimed.

"Yeah, might want to think about your cheating boyfriend before you diss mine. Well, my ex. But still." I defended.

"So, has she talked to you?"

"No, and Louis hasn't even come by to break up with her."

"Really? Wow."

Interrupting our conversation, Zayn knocked on my door.

"Hey babe." Zayn greeted, leaning in to kiss my cheek.

"Woah Bucko, you have to earn that right." I exclaimed pulling away. "Sorry your majesty." Zayn joked, earning a death stare from me. It was obvious Zayn was looking for any excuse to get out of this conversation because he started talking to Michelle.

"Hey Michelle!" Zayn waved.

"Egh." She gagged.

"Michelle."

"Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt your boyfriends feelings."

"Hey. He's not my boyfriend."

"Yet." Zayn butted in.

"Would you like me to prove you wrong?" I turned to Zayn.

"No ma'am. Now come on, we gotta go!" Zayn exclaimed pulling me out the door. After an hour of driving we finally made it. We were eating dinner at Golden Coral.

"Zayn, why here?"

"Because, it's where we had our first date." Zayn answered, wrapping an arm around my waist. Maybe he really wanted this. No Bailee, don't forgive him that easily, remember what he did to you! Yeah, but if I was a guy I'd honestly do the same thing. And he only texted Louis, it's not like he tweeted it to the whole world.

"You coming?" Zayn asked, pulling me out of my trance.

"Oh, uh yeah."

We had a great dinner and I was actually happy. I missed these moments.

"Come on babe. We're going somewhere else." Before we even left, I knew where we were going.

"You will just not stop will you?" I asked Zayn.

"What do you mean?"

"You're recreating our first date."

"I'm sorry, I just thought that maybe you'd fall in love with me again."

"Who said I'm not?"

As I said that Zayn pulled into the parking lot, and chose a parking spot, and not a good one at that. Before I knew what was happening, Zayn was leaning in, and oddly enough, I was too. After a great kiss, I realized what was happening and pulled away.

"Zayn. I still haven't forgiven you." I stated turning to look out the window.

"I'm sorry. Come on, lets go."

"No, Zayn. I just want to go home."

"Okay then."

The hour ride home Zayn and I didn't say anything, until we got to the house.

"Sorry for ruining tonight." Zayn apologized awkwardly.

"You didn't. I actually liked tonight." I replied, not thinking before I spoke. And again, I found myself leaning in towards Zayn, who was leaning right back. This time I didn't pull away.

"Maybe forgiving you won't hurt that much." I declared as soon as Zayn pulled away, causing him to lean in again. This is going to be great.