Chapter 2 - Part - 3

**Only two parts in one day? This isn't normal for me! And I'm sorry to say this probably isn't going over 15 parts. Sorry guys!!!!**

“YES! They kissed!” Bailee and I screamed in unison, causing Michelle and Harry to stop kissing and look over at us. ‘Sorry’ I mouthed before walking back into our hotel room.

“So they finally kissed huh?” Louis asked us.

“Yeah.” Bailee responded before taking a seat next to Zayn.

“Payton, can I talk to you outside please?” Louis asked me before walking towards the balcony door. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, everybody on the top floor has their own private balcony. They’re connected by doors, but they’re also enclosed and they have glass windows with curtains over them. This was an expensive hotel, but when you walk out onto this balcony, you know it’s worth it.

“I really like you and..” Lou started, soon getting interrupted by me.

“Lou, I’m going home tomorrow.”

“What? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I didn’t think you’d like me that much, but you can continue your question if you want.” Payton replied.

“Okay, will you go out with me? Like, be my girlfriend?”

“Of course I will, Lou. Just don’t miss me to much when I’m gone.” I replied smiling.

          Before I knew it, it was time to go. We were at the airport and the thought of not seeing Louis for six months was unbearable, though I knew it had to happen. I looked over and saw Michelle and Harry hugging, and by the way her back was moving up and down, I thought she was crying. Or maybe she was just laughing, or both. When I looked at Bailee and Zayn they were hugging too, but neither of them were crying, they were actually smiling. I wanted to walk up to them and ask, but I really didn’t want to interrupt. Kind of like Niall just did with me and my thoughts.

“Payton, I know we didn’t hang out that much while you were here, but I’m really going to miss you. Would it be okay if I hugged you?” Niall asked, which was a stupid question because I’m still a fan, even if I’m dating Louis.

“Of course you can Niall, no matter what happens between Louis and I, I’ll always be a directioner.” I replied as he hugged me.

“Good, I wouldn’t want to lose a fan as great as you.” Niall said with a huge grin on his face.

“Thanks.” I said before walking over to Louis.

          A tear started to form in my eye as Louis and I were saying our goodbyes. I know we’ve only been together for a day, but I just feel so close to him. I don’t want to leave!

“So this is it.” Louis said, choking back tears.

“Only for six months, don’t say it like we’ll never see each other again.” I replied, trying not to cry myself.

“I’ll call you every day. I promise.”

“Lou, I know you won’t be able to do that, don’t promise a girl if you aren’t sure you can keep it.”

          Louis agreed with me before I had to board the plane. As I was boarding the plane, Louis stopped me. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. That was when he kissed me. Our first kiss, and it was right before I left to go home.

“Lou, what was that?”

“I’ve been wanting to do that all weekend.” He said smiling. “Now go, you’re going to miss your flight.”

“I’ll miss you Louis.”

“I’ll miss you too Payton.”

          And then I boarded the plane. I thought I would ask Bailee what had happened between her and Zayn, and after we took off I did. We had a long chat about what had happened, turns out she asked Zayn out and he said yes. Although they haven’t had their first kiss, she’s still pretty happy about it.

          Before I knew it the plane landed and we were home. Just yesterday I was in Paris with One Direction, and now I’m in my small little town in Kentucky with my friends and family. This was going to be a long six months, but I was going to get through it, as long as I had my friends.