Chapter 1 - Part - 5

**Bailee's P.O.V.**

"This is so good. I love this place! They have the best food I've ever eaten." I declared out of excitement.

"Then I'm glad I picked this place for us too eat tonight." Zayn said with a smile. Zayn was amazing! I mean, I always knew he would be, but it's just so much better for real. I mean he's sweet, cute, he can sing, and he's just perfect!!

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me." The speakers sang.

"Hey Zayn! It's your song!" I kind of yelled with a huge smile on my face.

"It sure is." He replied, showing no interest.

"So, how do you like your dinner?" He asked me.

"It's great!" I replied enthusiastically.

"I'm having a great time Bailee. This is seriously the best date I've ever had. You're so fun and cool. I love how you're a fan, but you're not freaking out and tweeting everybody saying 'Oh my God I'm on a date with Zayn!'. You're really calm, I like that." Zayn said with a smile.

"Well, I'm only that calm on the outside. Inside I'm screaming all those things. Ahaha!" I laughed.

"Your laugh is so cute!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Really? I think it's kind of embarrassing. But if you say it's cute then it must be!" I replied sheepishly.

And that's pretty much how dinner went for me tonight. Just me and Zayn, flirting out heads off. It wasn't until later that I really started to have fun.

"Hey, you want to go somewhere else?" Zayn asked me.

"Sure, where?" I replied.

"It's a surprise." He said smiling. "Can we have the check please?" He asked the waitress.

Oh god. Where are we going? I wondered to myself.