Chapter 4 - Part 2

"Told you I'd find you again." A gruff, deep voiced echoed through my ears. Josh, he's back.

"How did you find me?" I asked shaking.

"You're all over the magazines. Now that you're becoming famous, it's going to be harder and harder to get away from me." He whispered. And it was true, after touring with One Direction, I've become as big as Cher Lloyd and I've been at the top of the charts every time I released a song. It's going to be impossible to get away from Josh now.

"Now, do you want to live without being hurt, or do you want to end up in the hospital on life support?" Josh hissed.

"The first one." I stammered.

"Good, then you're now my girlfriend. And you'll love it, every second of it. Or else." He demanded. Learning from my past mistakes, I didn't respond. Other than saying yes sir, I was never allowed to talk.

"And don't act scared of me either." Was his final demand. I shook my head yes.

Because we're now 'dating,' I've had to go with Josh everywhere. He even took me to the mall when he found out Louis and Eleanor were going again, just to make Louis mad, though it didn't work.

"Kiss me." He ordered, leaning in, causing me to choke on the strong scent of whiskey on his breath.

"Still drinking? Thought you were over that?" I asked instantly regretting it. I saw the anger flash in his eyes, so I quickly tried to calm him down.

"Because I like it better that way." I whispered seductively, man if I didn't get famous by singing, I'd be a shoe in for acting. He then had a gleam in his eyes as he leaned in to kiss me. I'll be honest, other than the taste of whiskey, I kind of liked it. The kiss reminded my why I fell for him in the first place. The taste of whiskey reminded me why I left him as well. I quickly pulled away, but strangely, not on purpose. Someone was tugging on my arm, and I pulled away to see who it was.

"I need to talk to you. Now" Louis demanded, pulling me away from Josh.

"Is he forcing you to be here? Is he threatening to hurt you if you don't pretend to date him?" Louis questioned. I so badly wanted to tell him the truth, tell him yes, then he could help me! But I couldn't do it, I couldn't let Louis know. I couldn't get away from Josh either, because like he said, no matter where I go, he'll find me.

"Uh, no... I begged him to take me back. Other than the whole drunk thing, which he's going to get over for me, he's a great guy." I lied.

"Oh, well then I'm sorry." Louis apologized.

"Don't mention it." I smiled, prancing away. Unfortunately, my smile faded as soon as I met up with Josh'a angry eyes.

"What was that?" He asked through his gritted teeth.

"He asked if you forced me to be with you." I responded immediately.

"And what did you say?" He asked, this time clenching his fists.

"I said that I begged you to date me because you're amazing." I smiled. Luckily, the anger immediately flew from his face.

"Good." He smiled? Woah, he did.

**Josh's P.O.V**

Because I'm amazing? Come on josh, don't let it get to your head, she just said that cause she knows she can't escape you. But, why does it feel like she meant it? Come on, I'm not amazing, definitely far from it. I mean, I beat her and force her to date me...

"You can go." I told Payton, my voice full of remorse for what I've done.

"What?" She choked.

"You can go, I'm sorry. I won't do this ever again. I guess I'm just angry that I lost you... It's all my fault, because I was such a terrible person." I explained, pouring my heart out.

"Josh... That's... I forgive you." I could've swore she'd run as soon as I told her to go, but she stayed with me. She stayed with me all night actually. We went back to my place, and she helped me clean up. I even let her throw all my alcohol away. I'm starting over, and all I want is to do it with her. Payton is honestly the love of my life, I want to -- no I need to change for her. I need to be that perfect guy she's always wanted. The one that's always there for her, and will support her no matter what. But most importantly, one the complete opposite of what I am now, and I'll get there. As long as I have Payton's help, I can do anything.

**Sorry it's such a short chapter. Didn't want to leave you guys curious for long... This chapter didn't help did it? Oh well, stay tuned for the next!**