Chapter 3 - Part - 1

~~So, this is part 1 of chapter three, also known as part 21. It is about Harry and Michelle!(: Enjoy!! .xx~~

"I've tried to ask myself, should I see someone else? I wish I knew the answer, but I know, if I go now, if I leave, then I'm on my own tonight, I'll never know the answer." I sang into my mirror, walking out of my bathroom and falling onto my bed, thinking about what to do about Harry. It doesn't matter what happens between us, I'll always love One Direction, and honestly, he'll always be my favorite member. Probably because I know them all personally now, and its just awkward to pick a favorite other than your boyfriend, or your ex. 

"Do-do-do" my phone rang out, alerting me I've been mentioned in a new tweet. 

"@Directioner_4_Lifee: I'm glad @Michelle302 and @Harry_Styles broke up. She doesn't deserve him." The tweet read. I've been reading tweets like these since I left America. Oh yeah, I moved to England. Holmes Chapel to be more specific. I bought an apartment about a month after Harry and I got together. Just recently I flew to America to visit my family, spending my last day with Payton and Bailee. That was about three weeks ago. After pigging out on junk food there, I read tweets calling me fat, and I completely stopped eating. The only thing I've eaten in three weeks is some fruit, and not very much at that. Oh look, another tweet. 

"@NoMoreMarry: Although nobody likes Haylor, everybody ships Haylor a hell of a lot more than Marry!"  

And another. 

"@HarryGiveMeGravyyyyy: @Michelle302 I don't understand at all why Harry would date you. You're fat, you're ugly, and you're a nobody. I bet you didn't have any friends!" 

Just one nice tweet. That's all I ask for. 

"Ring ring!" Exclaimed my phone. 

"Hello?" I subconsciously answered. 

"Michelle! You finally answered me! Let me in, please. I'm outside your backdoor, we need to talk."  

"Harry?" 

"Yes, now please let me in!" Harry exclaimed before hanging up.  

'Ugh, I don't think I can stand up, and I definitely can't go downstairs.' I thought before throwing my blankets off of me, and standing out of bed, only to fall on the floor. My phone rang again about five times, I wanted to answer it, but I couldn't stand up to get it. 

"HARRY! HELP ME!" I screamed weakly, hoping he could hear.  

** Harry's P.O.V** 

"Harry. Help me." I barely heard coming from inside Michelle's house.  

"Michelle? Michelle!" I screamed before running to the front yard to look for the spare key. 

"Dammit! Where did she put it!" 

"Harry!" I heard Michelle scream again. 

"Yes!" I exclaimed, finding the key hidden underneath the porch. I should've known it was there, I'm the one that hid it. I ran around to the back door, being it's closest to the stairs leading up to Michelle's room. As soon as I opened the door I heard it again. 

"Harry!! Help!"  

"Michelle, I'm coming! Hold on!!" I screamed back before running halfway up the stairs, and turning around and running right back down because I forgot to shut and lock the backdoor. As soon as it was locked, I shot up the stairs like lightning.  

"Michelle!" I yelled again before bursting through her bedroom door. She looked terrible. Her eyes were black with misery, her hair tangled and greasy. Her body so small it made her look like a stick. She was so thin, I hated it. 

"Harry! Help. I can't get up." Michelle exclaimed, her excitement quickly changing into agony. I rushed to her side and lifted her up. I decided to carry her downstairs, rather than laying her back down in bed. When we finally got downstairs I sat her on the couch. 

**Michelle's P.O.V** 

Harry finally found me. To be honest, I've never been happier to see him. 

"When is the last time you ate?" Harry blurted out as soon as he sat me on the couch. I looked down, not wanting to reply. I knew what he'd say if he knew its been three weeks since my last meal. I couldn't lie to him though, I love him. 

"Three weeks." I answered quietly, without looking at him. "Three weeks? Michelle, why? You need to eat. Now. Come on, I'm going to make you some beef stew." Harry declared, his voice filled with concern.  

I tried to stand up to follow him, but I just fell back down. 

"Just stay here. Give me 2 minutes and ill be back with your food. Here; watch tv." Harry ordered handing me the remote.  

About 2 minutes later, like he had said, Harry was back with a hot bowl of beef stew, along with some Sprite. To make sure I ate, he fed me himself. Awhh. I think I finally believe that he really loves me, he just makes mistakes, just like any other man in the world. 

"Do-do-do" my phone rang out again, oh great. 

"I'll get it." Harry declared before grabbing my phone and reading the tweet out loud. 

"@RockMeHarryStyles: @Michelle302 You are the ugliest thing in god's creation. You should kill yourself. Every body would be happier without you alive. Especially Harry."  

After reading this, Harry looked up at me, his eyes full if concern. He quickly jumped out of his spot on the couch and hugged me cause I had started crying. Although I'm sort of immune to these tweets, they still get to me every time. 

"Michelle, is this the first tweet like this you've read?" Harry asked me, obviously provoked at how unbelievably rude his 'directioners' are. 

"No. I've gotten at least 5 a day like it. That's why I'm the way I am." I answered honestly. 

"That's it." Harry exclaimed before whipping out his iPhone. I saw him type something, his fingers moving so fast with fury, I almost couldn't see them. 

"Do-do-do" 

"@Harry_Styles: I am sick and tired of all these 'directioners' hating on @Michelle302. Okay, she is the best thing that ever happened to me and I love her!"  

"Harry, do you really love me?" I asked afraid to hear the answer.  

"Yes, of course." Harry replied, leaning in to kiss me.  

In that moment, that passionate kiss, full of love and pure passion I knew. Deep down in my heart, I knew, that everything was going to be alright. 

"Michelle, can I give you something?" Harry asked as soon as he pulled away from the kiss. 

"Of course." I answered.  

Harry then dropped to his knees and pulled out a box, a box with a beautiful ring inside of it. 

"Michelle, I promise to love you until the day I die, and I hope I get to do that while being your husband sometime in the future. So until then, will you accept this promise ring?"  

I was stunned. Harry Styles just offered me a promise ring. What was my answer? Hell fucking yes! 

"Of course I will Harry." I exclaimed before taking the ring. I noticed something on the inside, an engraving. It said 'Ill love you forever Michelle. You're the one.' I smiled widely at it and slipped it on my finger. This is going to be a great new life.