Chapter 3 - Part 5

"What?" I asked completely stunned. "You're going on tour with my boyfriend's band?"

"Yeah, and my ex and his new stupid girlfriend are going to be there too!" Payton exclaimed furiously.

"Hey, you can make sure Harry doesn't cheat on me!" I exclaimed, receiving a frown from Bailee.

"Or not, you know, your choice."

After hearing about how terrible Payton's life was going to be, which went on for 30 minutes, I got a text from Harry. It read: "Hey babe, come over? I miss you." Now I know that doesn't seem important enough to tell you, but just wait.

I arrived at Harry's house after an hour, being I had to spend 20 minutes explaining why I was leaving and it was a 45 minute drive from the studio back to London, which is where we've been staying.

"Hello gorgeous." Harry greeted me, inviting me into the house/apartment. As I stepped through the door, the wonderful smell of steak arose from the kitchen.

"Mm, what smells so --" I asked, getting interrupted mid-sentence by Harry's lips.

"Good." I finished, causing Harry to chuckle.

"Steak babe." Harry answered, grabbing my hand and leading me into the living room. "You're here early, so I'm not finished setting up yet, so as of now, the kitchen is off limits." Harry ordered, ushering me to sit down.

"Is the tv off limits too?" I asked sarcastically.

"Of course not." Harry smiled, handing me the remote. "Now I gotta go finish dinner." He said kissing me on the cheek. About an hour and a half later, and an episode and a half of Pretty Little Liars, Harry came into the living room to tell me it was ready.

"What, did you think it's take me 2 hours to get here?" I laughed and stood up to take Harry's hand. As we walked into the kitchen, Harry let go of my hand and ran away.

"Harry?" I asked, still standing in the kitchen doorway. A second later, Harry rejoined me and a song came on. Skinny Love, also known as my favorite song ever.

"Your seat, my dear." Harry declared, pulling a chair out for me. I took a seat at the small table, obviously only built for two and looked at my surroundings. The table had a red table cloth covering it, rose petals were spread all over the floor. I looked up at the food and noticed mashed potatoes, hopefully homemade, steak, and corn. My favorite dinner, and Harry remembered it. Awhh. He's perfect.

I was lost so deep in my thoughts I hadn't realized Harry had left the room again, when he returned he had on a nice blazer, a white v-neck t-shirt, and skinny jeans that were a little too tight, but I didn't mind.

"Babe, go look on my bed. I have something for you." He smiled, taking his seat. I stood up almost immediately and started towards his bedroom. When I got in there I noticed a beautiful red dress and a pair of lace heels, my lace heels from the night we met. The dress was about knee high, it fit my body perfectly, showing off my curves and my flat stomach. There was a sparkly belt that went with it, it was a thick belt that was meant to be placed right under the bust. The bottom of the dress flowed away from my body perfectly, just like the dress from when we met. This dress wasn't like my others, it had straps that crossed in the back, but I loved it, and couldn't wait to see Harry's reaction to me in it. I decided to fix my hair, since it was just up in a ponytail right now. When I was finished, it was in a gorgeous waterfall braid, and my natural curls showed perfectly. I loved it. When I walked into the kitchen, I noticed two plates of food and a very attractive Harry, still sitting at the table, this time, his eyes dark with lust.

"You like?" I laughed. Harry didn't reply though, instead he stood up from his chair and walked right over to me, our bodies inches apart. Harry waisted no time grabbing my face and pull my lips to meet his.

"Let's eat." He huffed, turning away and taking his seat. I sat down across from him and started eating.

"Harry, this steak is delicious!" I exclaimed while taking my last bite, trying to savor the delicious flavor.

"Thanks babe." He huffed again, his voice and eyes still filled with lust. I could have some fun with this. But before I could make my move, he asked me a very serious question.

"Michelle, will you move in with me?" Harry blurted out.

I pretended to give it a lot of thought, although I already knew my answer.

"Yes." I answered, causing Harry to smile bigger than ever. He was so happy that he jumped out of his seat, and picked me up and spun me around in his arms. I looked into his gorgeous green eyes, he stared back into my blue eyes, causing me to swoon. I noticed the lust that had previously left his eyes, was back.

"Michelle --"

"You don't even have to say it." I smiled, wrapping my hands around his neck and kissing him.

(Michelle ended up 'sleeping' with Harry that night. Yeahhh. Bye!)