Chapter 5 - Part 10: Epilogue:::

*5 years later*                                                  

         "Cale, go find your sister!" I told my son, Jonah Cale Styles. He doesn't like to be called Jonah, which is what Harry wanted to name him. He prefers Cale, which is what I wanted to name him. "Yes, Mommy?" My daughter, Annabelle Marie Styles asked innocently. "Sit down, and don't get up. You're in time out." I ordered. "But why?!" She screamed back. "Because you threw your guitar at your brother! Now sit." I demanded, and she sat. I ended up being pregnant with twins. They're a blessing, but at the same time a curse. But I love them and wouldn't trade them for the world. I wouldn't even trade them to get my best friends back. Harry and the guys are on tour right now. Meaning I'm alone with the kids for another month. Harry doesn't usually hang out with his bandmates when they're on vacation, as all five of them want to spend time with their families. "Daddy wouldn't put me in time out." Anna huffed. "Yes he would, and you know it." I responded. "I WANT DADDY!!!!!!" She cried. "Baby, I know you want Daddy. And I know you miss him, trust me, Mommy misses him too." I said, hugging her. Just as I pulled away to go make dinner, there was a knock on the front door. "I'll get it!" Anna screamed and jumped out of her seat. "No, I'll get it, you sit." I said, and Anna sat back down, defeated. I opened the door to see none other than... "Harry!" I yelled, and jumped into his arms. "I missed you so much!" He exclaimed, setting me down and planting a sweet kiss on my lips. "Annabelle, Jonah!" I yelled into the house. "Mom, I told you to call me-- Daddy!!!" He screamed and ran up to Harry, who picked both of the five year olds up. They went inside and sat on the couch. "I'm going to finish dinner and I'll come join you all." I said as I entered the kitchen. A few seconds later, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned and Harry's lips met mine. "My god, I've missed you." I smiled and kissed him back. "They've missed you too, you know. So, why are you back? You weren't supposed to be back for a month." I asked, turning back to face the dinner. "Oh yeah, tour's over. I lied about when it ended. I wanted to surprise you." He kissed my neck. I turned around again. "So, you're staying for 6 months before you leave again!?" I squealed. "Yes." He laughed at me, trying to kiss me again. "Stop, let me make dinner. Go sit in the living room with the kids." I turned and pecked his lips, then returned to making dinner. Harry's arms unwrapped from me and I heard him walk out of the room. I looked up and noticed the way he was walking. We had a conversation before he left to go on tour about how he feels like we've lost the spark, and now, I see it. Desperate to regain the spark, I called his name. He turned around, a hopeful look on his face. I motioned for him to come to me. He did, and I whispered something in his ear. When he pulled his face away from my lips, his eyes were wide. I smirked and turned away from him.

          Right after dinner, the house phone rang. "Hello?" Harry answered as I washed the dishes. "Uh, yeah. She's right here." He said, handing me the phone. "Hello?" "Yeah, okay." "Sure, Friday sounds great." "Okay, see you then." I said into the phone and hung up. "What'd Payton want?" "To hang out, she said she misses me and Bailee, so we're gonna hang out Friday. You don't mind watching the kids, do you?" I asked, finishing up the dishes. He shook his head no and kissed my neck. "Come on, let's go do that thing you promised." He smirked. I giggled and we went into the bedroom.

                                                                             *Friday*

         "Bye kids. I love you." I said, kissing Jonah and Anna on their foreheads. "Bye, Babe, I love you." Harry said, giving me a passionate kiss on the lips. "I love you too, I'll see you in a couple hours." I said, pecking his lips again. "Love you guys, bye." I said, walking out the front door. I hopped in my car and drove to where Payton told me to be. I arrived to the spot around 30 minutes later. "Payton? Bailee?" I called out as I stepped out of my car and into the large home. "Michelle!!!" Louis screamed and ran up to me, squeezing me so hard I couldn't breathe. "Hey, Lou. Where's Payton?" I asked, hugging him back. "In the living room with Bailee. Come on, I'll show you to her." He said, walking towards the living room. Much like Harry and I, Payton and Louis moved out of the apartment and into a house. A huge house. There were two curved staricases, one on either side of the "lobby." You could call it a lobby, considering it was so big. And there was a giant chandelier hanging in the middle of the room. I tried my hardest not to gawk at the sight. After Payton had Carter, she signed a record deal. The best part, she worked from home. She ended up recording 3 albums, but because she was married to someone who was never home, and she had a kid, she never toured. I guess with Louis' and Payton's salaries combined, they could buy this beautiful and huge home. "Michelle!" A pregnant, but still gorgeous, Bailee screamed, snapping me back to reality. "Bailee, Payton!" I screamed back, hugging both of them. "I'll leave you girls alone then." Louis said as he backed out of the room. "I missed you all so much!" I said as we all took a seat on the huge corner couch. Bailee relaxed on the longer part, while Payton and I sat on the normal chairs. "So, how have you been, Preggy?" I asked, looking at Bailee. "Well, I had Audrey, then a couple months later, had a son named Jack. Oh, and Travis is 7 years old now, and Jack worships him." "Oh, so do you know what you're having right now?" I asked. "Not sure." Bailee replied, looking away. "You okay?" I asked. "I haven't been feeling the things I felt during my other pregnancies. And I'm concerned." "Maybe you should go to the doctor." Payton suggested. "I did, earlier today. I had an appointment at 2." "And?" "They had to run tests, so I'm still not sure. But they're calling me soon." Bailee explained. "So what about you, Michelle?" Payton asked, turning to me. I explained what has been going on with me in the past 5 years, then asked Payton about her. "Well, you already know about my career. Uh, Louis and I were thinking about getting a divorce, but we worked through it, and now we're better than ever. Um, I still only have Carter, who's at a friends house right now. And that's pretty much it." "Did you not want to get pregnant again?" Bailee asked. "I honestly wouldn't mind having another kid, but Louis doesn't want one. And, I couldn't take care of a baby and Carter all on my own whenever they're on tour." "Well, I managed." Bailee added. "That's true." I said, looking from Bailee to Payton. "Okay, it's mainly because Louis doesn't want another kid. That's why we almost got divorced. But then, he told me he doesn't want a big family because he grew up in one, and always felt excluded. And he doesn't want any of his kids to feel that way." Payton explained. "Oh, that's sweet." I smiled. We all talked for about 30 more minutes  when Bailee's cell phone rang. "It's the doctor, I'll be back." She said, getting up from her seat and walking out of the room to answer her phone. "I don't even want to consider the possibility of what's wrong." Payton said, looking at me. "I don't either." I replied and Bailee walked back in. Her eyes were red, and tears were falling from them. "I had a miscarraige."