Chapter 2 - Part - 6

"Josh, we broke up. Now let me leave!" I yelled at my ex, who was cornering me, I could smell the alcohol fresh on his breath. That's why we broke up, he had a drinking problem, which caused him to be abusive, and very aggressive. 

"Come on Babe, it's just a little kiss." He hissed into my ear. 

Before I knew it, he had me pinned up against a wall. 

"I said kiss me!" He screamed, but in a whispered tone. 

"Never." I choked out. 

"Hahaha!" He bellowed, " you think you have a choice! That's so cute." And before I knew it his lips were on mine, the taste of alcohol so bad that I gagged. Only turning him on more than he already was. I tried to pull away, push him off of me, but he just kissed me harder. I finally punched him in the stomach, and before I knew it he had slapped me across the face. Cornering me again. "Now you're going to get it, Payton."

"Get away from her!" I heard someone yell. Harry. I saw Michelle and Harry rush from the stairwell to my side. Harry pulled Josh off of me and then beat the shit out of him, while Michelle comforted me. 

"What happened? Are you okay?" Michelle asked frantically. I explained what happened, only to look up and see Louis, with tears in his eyes. 

"I'm so sorry! I wish I would've gone with you to check on Michelle and Harry. I wasn't there to protect you, this is all my fault." Louis sobbed before running to my side.  

"No it's not Louis. This could've happened anytime. Whether we were together or not. I'm just glad Harry stopped him before he could do anything else." I muttered, cringing at the thought of what would've happened if Harry and Michelle hadn't shown up. I think Louis and Michelle had thought about it too, Michelle shivered and Louis gagged. 

I looked up and saw Josh on the floor with a smirk on his face. Harry had started walking towards us when Josh got back up. 

"Harry watch out!" I yelled, pointing to Josh. 

Before Harry had the chance to turn around, Josh got him. Harry was now pinned on the floor, getting the pulp beat out of him. Louis suddenly jumped up and pushed Josh away, helping Harry up. Josh whispered something to me before running away. What was it? Igloo? I know what he said. I'll get you.