Chapter 4 - Part 4

"I'm on my way." I quickly texted to Payton and Bailee.

"Niall, I have to go. But, thank you so much." I smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek and running out the door.

"Did you ask them to track the number?" I asked as Bailee hopped into my car.

"Yeah, here." She said, handing me her phone to use to find Payton.

"Wait, I know where this is. It's where we were all three trapped. Remember?"

"Yeah, but I prefer forgetting that."

"Maybe we should call the guys. I don't think we can do this alone."

As I grabbed my phone to call Liam, the radio interrupted.

"And escape convict Josh Humbleton still has not been found from his previous attempt at murder, and kidnap. Suspects say they have seen him around town with his ex, Payton Sanders, but they see no real threat."

"No! God, of course there's a threat! He tried to kill her and her boyfriend!"

"Forget calling the guys, call the police!" Bailee exclaimed, grabbing my phone from my hands and dialing 911. While I was trying way too hard to focus on the road, Bailee was frantically explaining everything to the police.

"What if we don't make it? What-what if she's g-gone..." Bailee stuttered. I didn't answer, first, because I thought she was still on the phone, and second, because I didn't want to even think about what could've happened to Payton.

**Payton's P.O.V**

"Josh! What happened to you!? Just last night you were trying to get rid of me. And now, you won't let me go!!!"

"Sorry babe, found some hidden alcohol, drank it, and here I am. Back to my normal, Josh-y self." Josh smiled evilly.

"My friends will find me! They'll save me, I know it!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, and how's that? They can't track your phone, cause I left it at my house. Unless there's a GPS inside your head, they won't be finding you anytime soon." Josh laughed.

**Zayn's P.O.V**

"So, Bailee told me everything. Josh got Payton again."

"What? Again?! But I just saw them the other day! They seemed like a perfectly normal couple, although I didn't believe it, but they even kissed!" Louis screeched at me.

"So that's why Michelle ran off this morning." Niall sighed.

"M-Michelle? You were with Michelle? You were with my ex girlfriend?!" Harry screamed at Niall, forcing me to butt in.

"Guys! Michelle is not our main concern here, rescuing Payton is!!" Liam ordered before I got the chance. There he goes being all daddy direction again.

The boys immediately shut their mouths and listened to Liam and I come up with a plan.

"Well, she said she's tracing the phone, you know finding its location."

"Okay, but what if they're not there? Then what do we do?" Liam questioned, spoiling my hopeful mood.

"I don't know. We'll have to do some research, come up with a plan."

**Bailee's P.O.V**

"DAMMIT! They're not here! And we called the cops and everything." I exclaimed outraged.

"Ma'am, we'll find your friend, don't worry."

"Don't worry? How am I supposed to do that? She's out there somewhere with her crazy ex-boyfriend Josh psychopath Humbleton!!!! And we have no clue where she is! I can't calm down!" I screamed. The policeman s face was shocked, his eyes large and round, his mouth open. Giving me only a few seconds to observe his features, he turned and ran off to the rest of the cops.

"What are we going to do?" I asked as Michelle walked up to me.

"I just got off the phone with Liam, he said they have a plan of how to find her. As soon as we can, we'll leave and go meet up with the guys. Then we'll figure out what to do."

"Okay, but what if we still don't find her? What if we never do?" I trailed off.

"Hey, don't think like that. We will find her, I know it. We were all found last time, this time won't be any different." Michelle comforted me, resting a hand on my shoulder.

We'll find her, I won't give up until we do. We'll all find you Payton. We'll all see you soon.