Chapter 3 - Part 9

** You didn't think it was really over, did you?(: **

"NO!" I jumped up sweating from the heat, and my nightmare. It was a dream inside a dream. Thank god I didn't actually dream a year with Harry.

"Woah, babe you okay?" Harry asked concerned.

"Yeah, sorry. I just had a bad dream." I explained before informing him of my dream. Correction, nightmare.

"Bailee, call Payton and you guys come over. I need to talk to you two!" I instructed into the phone.

*20 minutes later*

"We're here!" Payton screamed as her and Bailee strutted through Harry's front door. (I'm staying with Harry.) I sat Bailee and Payton down to explain to them my dream.

"Well, I like the engagement part." Bailee chuckled.

"Yeah, too bad it's not true..." Payton sniffled.

"I know you miss Louis. And I'm so sorry about that." I comforted Payton before jumping across the couch to hug her.

Since it has actually been three weeks since we've all seen each other, since I went to America for a while again, we decided to go shopping.

While walking around, buying something from every store, and eating for about three hours, we happened to run into Louis and Eleanor.

"Michelle! Bailee! Payton..." Louis exclaimed, enthusiastic until he noticed Payton.

"Louis!" We exclaimed, Payton's reaction the same as Louis'. We all hugged, though it was sort of awkward, especially with 'Layton'. (Louis and Payton's ship name.)

"Louis! Come on! I want to get some shoes!" Eleanor whined. Wow, and I thought Harry's ex was annoying.

"Here. Go buy yourself something. I haven't seen these girls in forever." Louis ordered, handing El his wallet. Strangely, she didn't say anything of it. She just grabbed his wallet, kissed his cheek, then skipped to Payless.

**Payton's P.O.V**

As if I thought it could be anymore awkward running into Lou, but now seeing him with Eleanor? That's too much.

"Payton, can I talk to you?" Louis asked, stealing me from my thoughts. I nodded as I followed him away from the girls.

"I miss you." Louis bursted as soon as we stopped.

"What?" I questioned, although I heard him. I just had to hear it again.

"I miss you, okay? Eleanor is nothing compared to you. The only thing she wants is sex and shoes. I miss you, how you only wanted me and my love. I miss how you loved me for me, not because I'm famous and have money." Louis poured his heart out to me.

"Louis, I miss you too. But you hurt me. I don't think I can be with you again. I'm sorry."

Completely ignoring what I said, Louis grabbed my face and smashed our lips together. Honestly, I don't think either of us would've pulled away if it wasn't for that annoying voice.

"Louis?!" Eleanor screeched.

** No hate to El, she's my favorite girlfriend! I love her.(: But here you guys go! I loved this story and just couldn't stop writing it! Enjoy more! **