Chapter 4 - Part 8

"What? Are you serious? She's actually ditching us for him?" I asked, completely bewildered. Though I honestly wasn't sure why I had been so shocked, I mean, it's not like it's the first time Payton's ditched us for Louis.

"Yeah, she just ran up to me and told me." Bailee sighed before turning away. "Well, Niall. I guess that just leaves you for me to hang out with tonight." I sighed. "Well thanks. Nice to know I'd be your last choice." He frowned jokingly. "I'm just kidding babe." I laughed, pecking his cheek lightly.

*Harry's Thoughts*

Look at them, loving on each other. Kissing each other, laughing. We used to do that, all the time. Well, when we weren't fighting. But come on! Michelle loved me first, and I loved her first! I deserve her! Not Niall! I'm going to get her back. Yes, I'll do whatever it takes, but I'm going to get her back. I'm sure of it!

*End Harry's thoughts*

"Are you hungry? Cause I'm starvin!" Niall asked as we turned into Nando's parking lot. "Since we're already here, I guess I am." I laughed before exitting the car, which Niall parked while waiting for my answer. "Ah, Niall. Follow me to your table sir, we'll have your order out in about 5 minutes." The hostess declared, leading us to Niall's table. 

Niall and I arrived at his flat, completely wasted, at about 11pm, only to be greeted by... "Hey Michelle." Harry sighed. "Harry? Wha- How did you get in? How long have you been here?" Niall asked, confused and shocked. "I know where you hide the key, and since 30 minutes after you guys left the airport." He sighed in reply. "30 minutes? Harry, we left the airport at 4! You've been sitting here, alone since 4:30 this afternoon?" I exclaimed, ripping from Niall's grip to rush to Harry's side. "Yeah." He replied blankly, continuing to stare ahead at the black tv screen. "Harry, look at me." I ordered, "What's wrong?" I asked when he finally looked in my direction. "I miss you." He whispered, loud enough for only me to hear. Niall was still standing in the door way while Harry and I were speaking. "Niall, can you shut the door, it's cold." I asked, looking at him for a second, then back at Harry. "What do you mean you miss me?" I whispered to Harry. "I mean I miss you. That I want you back," he sighed, sitting up and turning his body to face me completely. "Michelle, I love you. I've always loved you. I hate myself for treating you the way I did, and if I could take it back, then I would. "Harry explained, his voice growing stronger with each word. "Harry, I'm with Niall now." I sighed, averting my eyes so he couldn't see my tears, and so I wouldn't see his. "No! Don't say that! You were with me first!" He screamed in rage, standing from his place on the couch, "I loved you first! You loved ME first! I deserve you! Not Niall!" He bursted, pacing back and forth, and that's when Niall stepped in. "Back off Styles. She broke up with you for a reason. You two broke up because during your entire relationship, you were nothing but a complete dick to her!" Niall yelled, now getting worked up as well. I remained in my spot on the floor next to the couch, not wanting to move even an inch. "Fuck you Niall, what do you know?" Harry shouted, stepping closer to Niall. "Everything. Because when you had hurt her, I was always there. I was the ONLY one there for her! You, her own boyfriend, were the cause of her misery, and I will NOT let it happen to her again!" Niall shouted, taking one step closer to Harry. They were now inches apart, I didn't want to see what happened next, so I stood from my spot, and ran out the door. The boys were so caught up in their arguement, that they hadn't notice me leave. After a lot more screaming, some punches thrown, and a couple pieces of broken furniture, the boys came outside to find me. Niall first, his nose was covered in blood, it must have been gushing. He was holding his wrist like something had happened to it. Harry came out next, him with the beginning of a black eye. "Michelle." Niall sighed, standing next to me. "Leave me alone. Harry, I'm not taking you back. And Niall, we need a break." I sighed, standing up and walking to my car. Niall and Harry just stood there in awe, watching me. "Niall." I called, causing him to stare at me in hope."I need the keys." I finished. The look of hope faded from his face as he tossed me the keys.

Driving home was a nightmare. I was crying, my tears blurring my vision. All I could see were headlights and tears. And that's why I didn't see it coming. *Horn blares* SMASH! A semi truck came out of nowhere, rammed into the passenger side and sent my car flying to the right side of the road. And then, everything went black.