Chapter 3 - Part 2

"Oh my gosh. Harry look." I exclaimed pointing at my phone.

"Yeah, I know. He told me yesterday."

"And you didn't tell me your best friend is going to go back to America in a week, just to dump my best friend?!" I yelled angrily, and in shock.

**Reply**

"Omg! Bailee, who sent you this message?"

**Answer**

"A friend of mine that knows Louis and Payton. Call me."

**On phone**

"So are you going to show Payton?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know. Should I? I mean, all the guys are in England with you, and she won't see him for a week or so, so what could it hurt to wait a bit?" Bailee replied, obviously more nervous about it than me.

"Alright, I'll talk to you later." I declared before hanging up the phone and turning to Harry.

"Harry, someone has to tell Payton but Bailee doesn't want to. I have to fly home and tell her." I stated before picking up my phone to buy a plane ticket.

"But babe, what about the guys and me?" Harry begged.

"Eh, I'll miss you." I replied, waving him off.

It was set. Tomorrow I am getting on a plane to New York (where Payton and Bailee moved into an apartment together.) and I'm going to tell Payton the truth. I'm determined.

** In New York **

"Michelle!" Payton screamed running to me as soon as I stepped off of the plane.

"Payton! I missed you!" I exclaimed back, dropping my bags and wrapping her in an enormous hug. Afterwards, she drove me to her apartment, where Bailee pulled me away immediately to scold me.

"If you tell her I will hurt you. If she finds out that you had to fly here in order to show her a message I sent you because I didn't want to, she'll kill me!" Bailee scream-whispered.

"She needs to know Bailee!" I replied. Just as we had stopped talking, Payton walked up and asked us if we wanted to eat. I being exactly like Niall, agreed as soon as she finished speaking. Since the only way she could make sure I didn't tell Payton was to watch my every move, Bailee agreed as well. We went to nandos, my choice, I swear, sometimes I could actually be Niall, and ate a delicious meal. Then Bailee had a great idea.

"Fine. You can tell her, but after tonight."

"Why what's tonight?" I whispered to match Bailee's tone.

In a much louder voice, so Payton could hear too, Bailee exclaimed "We're gonna goooo. SHOPPING!" (Like from white chicks? Yeah.)

"Yay!" Payton and I exclaimed!

** Payton's P.O.V**

'I wish you would shut up.' I thought as Michelle screamed at every pair of shoes we passed.

"Bailee, give me money." Michelle said hitting Bailee on the arm and walking into Victoria's Secret.

"Use your own money." Bailee replied reluctantly.

"I can't. I spent it all on shoes. Please! I need these underwear, look they're leopard print. And they're adorable. Pleeeeeease?" Michelle begged.

"Fine! But I'm only giving you twenty, and you will pay me back." Bailee ordered handing Michelle a twenty.

"Yes ma'am!" Michelle exclaimed running into the store.

"Great idea bringing her to the store, that'll keep her mouth shut and keep her occupied." I overheard Bailee say to herself.

"What does she need to keep her mouth shut about?" I asked curiously.

"Oh. You know, just that.. Uhm, we're all dating famous people. Well, you two are." Bailee said, her face turning blood red.

"Hmm. Okay." I responded as Michelle came out with two full bags.

"What? They were buy 2 get one free." Michelle answered innocently to Bailee's disapproving face.

"Come on. Now I'm hungry." I Michelle said heading for a pretzel stand. Gosh, I don't know why we always bring her.

"Bailee, did she have to come with us?" I asked pointing to a over excited, skipping Michelle.

"Sadly, yes." Bailee replied walking ahead of me.

After a pretzel, five more stores and half my money wasted on Michelle's clothes and shoes, we left the mall.

"That was so much fun! Now I have enough clothes to last an entire year!" Michelle exclaimed.

"Knowing you, it won't last a month." Bailee and I said in unison. When we got home I ran upstairs to start a bath when I got a text message. ' Hmm, wonder who that is.' I thought.

"Bailee, I don't know how to tell you this, so I'll just show you our conversation.. 'Me: Are you serious?

Louis: Yeah.

Me: But bro, why? I mean yeah El's cute and all, but Payton is perfect, especially compared to Eleanor.

Louis: Idk man, I just don't feel it anymore. And besides, Eleanor's good at a lot of things Payton won't even let me try!

Me: Woah, tmi bro. So you're really going to dump Payton?

Louis: Yeah, as soon as I see her next Wednesday."

Oh my gosh, Louis dumping me for Eleanor?