Chapter 3 - Part 8

"Bailee will you marry me?" I heard Zayn ask Bailee, then Louis asked Payton. Next Harry asked me. 

"Okay, this seriously has to be a dream. I mean, I'm engaged to Harry styles, my best friend is going on your with one direction in a week. This is amazing!" I blurted out. 

"It's not a dream babe." Harry smirked before kissing me. 

"Come on,Love, lets go." Harry smiled, grabbing my hand and walking outside. 

"Harry, wait." I said letting go of his hand, unfortunately he didn't wait, and he didn't look before he crossed the road. Harry never saw the van that came speeding through the open streets. 

"Harry!" I screamed, running into the middle of the road. 

"Michelle, what's going on?" I heard Bailee yell. 

"Harry just got hit by a van! Call an ambulance!" I screamed.  

A few minutes, and a huge crowd of people later, an ambulance came. 

"Please help him." I whispered, letting go of Harry's hand so the guys could put him in the ambulance.  

"I love you Harry." I whispered to myself, allowing a year to roll down my face. 

"Michelle, wake up." I heard someone say. 

"What do you mean? I am awake."  

"No you're not. Wake up!" I heard again, causing me to jolt up. 

"It's about time! Come on, get ready we're going to be late for the concert." Bailee instructed. 

"What do you mean? We already went to the concert. And we met one direction already." I asked confused. 

"No we didn't? The concert is in two hours."  

"Wait, you mean to tell me, I dreamt that Payton went o your with one direction, we were kidnapped by her ex, and we were all engaged to Zayn, Harry, and Louis?!" 

"Yes. None of that happened."  

So, none of this happened. I had been dreaming the whole time. 'DAMMIT!' I thought. Well, at least Harry Styles is okay and didn't actually get hit by a van. But it was all a dream? I dreamt a whole year with Harry Styles?

~~Woah, messed up ending! :o. Sorry, I got tired of writing so I thought I'd end the story, and I thought this would be a funny way to do it. xD~~