Chapter 5 - Part 9: The End.

*5 and 1/2 months later*

     "Payton, he's gorgeous." I cooed, staring at her newborn baby boy. "Oh my gosh, I'm so happy that you ditched us for Louis when we got back from Paris!" Bailee exclaimed. "So what's his name?" I asked Louis. "Carter Michael Tomlinson" He smiled and stared at his child. I looked over to Bailee, who was crying. I pulled her out to the hall to talk. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, concerned. "Nothing, just seeing how happy they are is making me really emotional. Gosh, I hope my baby is that adorable." "Bailee, it's you and Zayn. Your baby girl will have every single guy she meets falling head over heels in love with her, and not just because her daddy's famous." Bailee laughed and we walked back into the room. About 30 minutes later, there was a knock on Payton and Louis' front door. I went to get the door and when I opened it, none other than Josh was staring me in the face. I turned to make sure nobody was behind me, and then walked onto the front porch. "Josh, what are you doing here!?" I scream-whispered. "Well, I called Payton a couple months ago to see how she was doing. And because I was back in the states and needed somewhere to crash, though she didn't let me stay with her. Anyway, she told me she was pregnant and due with a baby in 5 months, and I asked if it would be okay to stop by and see the baby when it was born. She told me to come by whenever, so here I am." Josh explained. "Give me a minute." I said and walked back into the house. I locked the door and then ran into Payton's bedroom. "Payton, I need to talk to you... In private." I said. Payton handed Carter to Louis and followed me out of the room. "Josh is here." I said as soon as we were away from the bedroom door. "What? Why?" She screeched, and I explained what he said. Payton went to the door to talk to him, but refused to stand outside with him. After about 5 minutes of quiet arguing, mostly from Payton, they came in the house. "Michelle, stay in here with Josh while I go get Carter." I sat on the couch and Josh sat next to me, a little too close for my liking though. I scooted over and he stayed put, but stared at me. I shrugged in response, and then Payton walked in with Carter. Josh stood up and walked towards Payton, but before he could get close enough to see Carter, Louis walked up behind Payton. "Louis." Josh nodded. "Josh." Lou sneered. "Can I see the baby?" He asked stepping closer. Louis stepped around him though, causing Josh to stop. "Lou." Payton said, stepping towards Josh. "What, it's not his child, it's mine. Why does he deserve to see him?" Louis asked, staring at Payton. "Louis, I had no problem letting you show Eleanor, you can let me show Josh." Payton argued. "That's completely different. Eleanor never treated me the way he treated you." "That's in the past, Louis. Why don't you understand that!?" Payton screamed. "Because he put my wife in danger! Because he almost killed the love of my life! Do you think I'm going to get over that? He took you away from me, and he could've very easily made it permanent." Louis screamed back before stomping off into the bedroom. Everybody that was in there left and came out to the living room to see the current situation. "Louis won't appreciate you holding him, but here. You can at least look at him." Payton said, showing Carter to Josh. Josh had the same reaction we all had. "You know that if this was our baby, it would be nowhere near as cute as this one." Louis had walked back out of the room at that moment, and even though he tried to hide it, he smiled at that comment. "Hey, Josh. I'm sorry about how I acted a few minutes ago." Louis said, draping an arm around Payton's shoulders. "I understand. If the situation was reversed I wouldn't trust you either." Josh said, and luckily, Louis didn't take it the wrong way. Josh stayed for about 5 more minutes before he had to leave. 

       Later that night Harry and I discussed our wedding, which was meant to be in 3 days. We also discussed other things. Things like how much our lives have changed since we met, and how much they're still changing. "I mean, I went from living in a town nobody knows to living in London with my amazing fiance. That's pretty amazing." I said. "I know. And I went from obsessing over Alisa and sleeping with random people to being in love with you." I smiled and kissed him. The sweet, quick kiss soon turned into something more passionate, and soon, things were happening. Harry had always told me that he wanted kids, and I always wanted them too. And now that we were both ready, we tried every chance we had, but had no luck. *2 days until the wedding*     We were still having no luck, so I decided to go to a doctor to find out if there was something wrong with me. Apparently, the time in which I can get pregnant is much shorter than for normal females, so we had to do it at just the right moment. We found out when that moment was, it was during the middle of our wedding. So, we came up with a plan, a plan of how do get it to happen. And that plan, was to postpone the wedding a day. Instead of pulling some crazy stunt, we decided to be boring and just postpone it. But I'm sure you don't want to here mine and Harry's quest to create a baby. You probably want to hear about Payton and Bailee.