Chapter 2 - Part - 7

It's been a month since I was diagnosed with pneumonia, and like he had said, Zayn stayed with me the whole time. Today is the day I finally get to go home. As I walked out of the hospital, the feelings of sadness and despair had lifted of my shoulders. The sound of birds chirping and the sight of the beautiful, blue sky made me smile. This is only the third time I've been outside since being in the hospital. I never realized what it was like to be in the hospital, away from the world and all your friends, until now. As I was lost so deep in my thoughts, Zayn came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"How you feeling babe?" He questioned me, resting his head on my shoulder. 

"A lot better. I never thought I'd get out of there!" I chuckled. 

He gave me a light kiss in the cheek as he started to let go of me.  

"Come on babe." He instructed, taking my hand in his. He led me to a car which contained: Michelle on Harry's lap in the back seat, Louis in the drivers seat, and Payton in the passengers seat. Zayn urged for me to get in the back seat, meaning I was going to be the lucky one that got to sit next to Harry and Michelle. Yay.  

After Zayn got in the car, Louis sped out of the parking garage, barely giving us time to get buckled.  

"Lou! Slow down mate, Bailee just got out of the hospital, we don't want to put her back in by getting in a wreck." Zayn exclaimed.  

"HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!" My family exclaimed as I walked through the door. Did I mention it was my birthday? Well, I guess I am now. 

"Here." My mom said, handing me a huge box covered in wrapping paper.  

"Nice wrapping paper." Zayn laughed. The wrapping paper was covered in One Direction members faces. I had ordered it offline a week before I went to the concert. Why I ordered it 5 months before my birthday, I don't know. 

"Shut up." I playfully smiled back. 

I tore off the wrapping paper and opened up the giant box rather quickly. 

"Mom! It's beautiful!" I exclaimed as I pulled out a simple yet elegant dress I've been wanting for three months. This dress was baby blue with lace over the top part of the dress.  

"I can't wait to see you in it. I bet you'll look beautiful." Zayn exclaimed, unaware of my family around us. That is, until he looked up and saw everybody staring at him. A deep pink brushed over his cheeks as I started laughing. 

"Oh.. I.. I'm sorry. I forgot we weren't alone." Zayn apologized to my family."Great first impression, Zayn." He whispered to himself. I couldn't help but laugh again. 

"Come on honey, lets cut the cake." My mom ordered, leading us into the kitchen.  

"Mrs. Williams, this cake is delicious!" Zayn exclaimed. 

"Yeah, that's because she didn't make it." My brother, Larry, chuckled. Aside from Louis, Payton thought he was the cutest guy on earth. I know he's my brother, but he is absolutely revolting. And since he looks nothing like me, it's okay that I say that, as long as my mom doesn't hear me. 

"Larry, behave. We have guests." My mom instructed, causing Larry to lean back in his seat. "And by the way Zayn, you can call me Andrea. If you're comfortable with that, of course."  

We continued eating our cake, chatting it up, when Zayn asked if I was hungry. 

"You couldn't have asked before I ate the cake?" I replied sarcastically, before shaking my head yes.  

Zayn led me up the stairs to my room. 'How does he know where it is? Creeper.' I thought. He eventually led me out to my balcony, that I was supposed to share with my brother. But, being the mischievous person I am, I broke his balcony door, and sort of covered it in wood. And he hasn't dared step foot into my room to go out through my balcony door. So now I have my own private balcony. Which right now, had a table set for two, with roses and a very dim light, also containing a bottle of champagne for me, and beer for him, needless to say, we ended up very drunk that night.  

Since it was almost 10:00, the giant moon was shining in on the table making it that much more romantic.  

"Wow! This is beautiful Zayn!" I exclaimed.  

"I'm glad you like it." He declared, pulling out a chair for me. We sat and ate for a good 20 more minutes, and drank like crazy. Then Zayn pulled me out of my seat, and held me around my waist, as we were leaning over the edge of the balcony. (Then SPLAT! We fell off and died. The end. ** Just kidding. Continue reading.(: **) Zayn started kissing my neck, causing me to turn around and kiss him. We started kissing, and continued for quite a while. Until I heard my brother snorting.  

"Get out of here you pig!" I screamed, completely ruining the moment. 

"Sorry."  

"It's okay, now where were we?" Zayn asked in a husky tone, continuing on with our kiss. 

(And blah blah, things happen. Blah blah, next morning:) 

"Morning gorgeous." Zayn greeted me with his gorgeous smile.  

"Morning." I replied smiling, before a thought occurred to me. 

"Wait, did we --?" I asked, hinting to last night.  

"Yes we sure did." Zayn replied smiling bigger than ever.  

'Oh crap.' I thought.