Chapter 1 - Part - 10

• Dedicated to Sydnee Carnegie

**Bailee’s Point Of View! Vote, Comment, Fan!!**

“Guys, were you just on a date?” A guy I didn’t know asked us.

“Yeah, why?” Zayn asked.

“You can’t date. It’s bad publicity.” Now I know who it is. Paul.

“What? Why not? That’s not fair!” Zayn exclaimed

“Sorry guys. Management said it’s not allowed. It’s not my choice.” Paul answered.

“What if it’s just secret? Like we don’t go anywhere together in public” Zayn begged. Wow, I guess he really does like me. Gosh I hope Paul says we can!

“I’m sorry, but that’s not possible.”

I looked over at Zayn and could’ve sworn that I saw a tear in his eye. I was really dreading this moment, but I knew it would come eventually. I mean, I’m just a small town girl, Zayn however, is a member of the biggest band in the world! Why did I think this was going to last? I think Zayn was a little upset about this. He stormed off right after Paul said no. I was so angry, but more upset, I really liked Zayn. What was I supposed to do now? Wait, I have an idea, and I think it’ll work out perfectly. I think I had been smirking, because Paul said something to me.

“You better not be thinking of sneaking around with Zayn.” He said

“Of course I’m not.” I declared before walking towards Zayn’s hotel room. Which I never would’ve guessed if it wasn’t for Payton texting me and telling me. Looks like we’ll be seeing a lot of each other, and with my plan, I’m totally fine with that.

          *Text to Zayn;

“Hey, meet me in my hotel room, I tell Payton to unlock the door that connects our rooms. See you in a bit. .xx” *

          “So we’re going to sneak around and date? Just like I suggested?”

“Yeah! Except this is actually sneaking around, we’re the only ones who’ll know other than our friends.”

“No, not them, just us. I don’t want anyone else to know. If we’re going to do this it has to be a complete secret. No one can know. Got it?”

“Got it, boyfriend.” I replied with a smile.

          Ahh, I never thought I would get to say this, but Zayn Malik is my boyfriend. I mean come on, I could tell the whole world and no one would believe me, but at least I know it’s true.

“Hey, did you know that Michelle is staying next door with Harry? I walked in and saw them on the couch watching movies.”

“No, I didn’t know that. I’m going to go say hi.”

          “Hey Michelle, hey Harry, whatcha doing?” I exclaimed after barging through the door.

“Bailee? Where’d you come from?!” Michelle asked, shocked to see me.

“Our room, which is right next door you know.”

“Is it really? I didn’t even notice!”

“Mhmm, so you still stayin’ here tonight?”

“Only if Harry wants me to.”

“Well do you Harry?” I asked him.

“Uh, yeah kind of, I’m having fun.”

“Alright, bye you too!”

          Since one of my best friends was staying next door with the guys, I decided to just hang out with Payton, who was laying on her bed with her phone in front of her face, smiling like an idiot.

“Who’re you texting?” I asked

“Louis.” She said with a smile.

“Oooooh, Payton loves Louis, Payton loves Louis!” I sang out.

“Shhhh!!! He’s right next door, he’ll hear you!”

“Oooh! Good idea. Oh Louis!” I sang/screamed whilst running towards the door that connected our rooms.

“NOO!”

          Right before I got to the door, Payton tackled me. “Okay, I think it’s time for you to go to bed. You’re tired!!!”

“Awh, I don’t wanna!” I pouted.

“Too bad, come on Bailee, let’s go to sleep.”

“Ugh, fine.” To be honest, I was actually kind of happy she wanted me to go to sleep. I was wore out, it was now almost 1:00AM, and I had been gone since 10:00 yesterday morning! Finally, bed time!

          “You may kiss the bride.”

*Zayn kisses Bailee*

“BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEEP!”

Ugh! My stupid alarm clock woke me up from the best dream ever, I just married Zayn! Hey, maybe it was telling me the future, oh well. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Next I made a cup of coffee, only to turn around and see my boyfriend standing right in front of me. Shirtless.