Chapter 1 - Part - 2

So what'd ya think about part 1?? Here's part two! Part three very soon! **Comment, vote, and fan!(: **

"Payton, hurry up! We wanna hurry and go inside!!" Wow, Bailee seems to have to say that quite a lot. "I'm coming! Keep calm!" Payton replied.

'I'm so excited. I get to meet One Direction. I get to meet Harry Styles! Maybe he'll fall in love with me and we'll get married!' I thought to myself. I must've been smiling too because Payton asked me what I thought was so funny. "Huh? Oh nothing. I was kind of just imagining my future with Harry..." I replied embarrassed. "Oh come on Michelle. He's famous! What makes you think he'll fall for you?" Bailee said to me. "Oh, and Zayn's going to fall in love with you?" I snapped back. "Of course, I'm flawless." She sassily replied. "Okay. Whatever you say, Bailee." I laughed back.

"GUYS!" Payton said to us. "What?" Bailee and I replied in unison. "It's One Direction!!" She answered excitedly. I hadn't realized we already made it through security. I guess while Bailee and I were "arguing" someone was leading us backstage to meet the boys. "Look," I whispered to Bailee, "It's Harry!!" "Oh my gosh! Louis!!!" Payton screamed and ran up to Louis, hugging him before he even got to say hi. "Yo!!! Calm down Payton!" I called out, blushing by my choice of words. Right after I had said that I looked over and noticed Harry smirking at me. I blushed even harder and looked down at my feet. "Hi, I'm Liam." I looked up and saw this tall gorgeous figure standing in front of me. Mr. Liam James Payne, standing right there smiling at me and my friends. I quickly shook his hand and said "Yeah, I know. Why would I be here if I didn't know who you were?" I giggled. "Well I guess that makes sense." He replied with a gorgeous smile on his face.

The rest of the boys came up one by one and we all had a little chat, although I was the one talking the most. Might not have been smart for me to drink a coffee and three energy drinks today, but it was worth it. The boys and Bailee and Payton got a real kick out of how crazy I was acting. But what can I say? I was acting totally normal! After I calmed down a little I noticed Harry had been staring at me the entire time, just smirking away. Instead of blushing and looking down like I did earlier, I gained some confidence and walked over to Harry. We started talking and I realized just how attractive he was. I mean, he's Harry Styles, yeah he's attractive. But he's just so much better looking in real life. I looked over and saw Payton and Louis talking, Payton with the biggest smile on her face. Awhh! They would be so cute together!