Chapter 2 - Part - 5

"I love you" Zayn declared as I gasped. 

"You-you what?" Bailee asked, obviously as shocked as I was. 

"I love you." Zayn repeated, less confident now. 

By this time Michelle had returned and was now as surprised as the rest of us. 'Did he just..?' Michelle mouthed to me, looking confused. 

"Zayn, we've only been dating for five months, and we were only with each other for 5 minutes. How can you love me?" 

"Bailee, we were together an entire weekend, I fell in love with you then. I know it sounds crazy, but there's something about you."  

"I can't be sure, but I think I love you too." 

"Babe, it's completely okay if you don't love me, I understand." 

"I just think I need more time to figure it out." 

This went on for what felt like hours, until Bailee started coughing again. 

I heard some voices that sounded a little too familiar. Right as I had figured out who it was, four flawless guys walked into the hospital room. One particularly attractive member walked up to me. Who is this? Just my boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson. 

Louis and I greeted each other with amorous hugs, and passionate kisses, although I can't say the same for Michelle and Harry.

**Michelle's P.O.V**

Great, exactly what I needed right now, to see Harry. Yes, we're still together, and of course I still have feelings for him. But after the rumors of him and Taylor being together, and Taylor confirming it, I really didn't want to be in the same room as Harry.  

"Michelle, we need to talk."  

Was the first thing Harry had said to me after not seeing or talking to me in 5 months. Before i walked out of the room i grabbed a magazine.We continued in silence until we made it to the parking garage. That was when it got ugly. 

"Harry, how could you?! I trusted you! You're cheating on me with Taylor?! What did I do to deserve this?!" I screamed the anger boiling inside me.  

"Michelle, we just hung out, as friends. I promise there's nothing going on between Taylor and i. And besides, she's not my type, you are." Harry calmly replied. 

"Oh really harry? Then what is this?" I shouted in disgust as I showed him a magazine which contained an article and a picture. The article was about Harry and Taylor both confirming #Haylor in an interview. The picture was of Harry, with his tongue down Taylor's throat. 

"That's not true! And that's not me! I swear Michelle!" Harry screamed in shock. 

I just shook my head in disbelief. "I can't believe you Harry." I whispered before throwing the magazine on the ground and stomping away. 

As I was storming back into the hospital, Harry was running after me, screaming my name. I couldn't risk being in a tiny space alone with him, so I avoided the elevators and headed for the stairs. Besides, I could use a good work out.  

"Michelle Leanne Jacobson!"  

Harry yelled after me, causing me to stop dead in my tracks. Slowly turning around, I came face to face with Harry.  

"I didn't kiss Taylor, and we're not dating. I swear. Michelle, you're the only girl I want to be with. I don't even like Taylor!" Harry explained before grabbing my face and crashing his lips to mine. 

'No. Don't believe him. Don't fall for it! He cheated on you. He's the one that talked to you everyday for a week, then stopped the calls altogether. He hurt you once, don't let him do it again.' I thought. 

I contemplated this thought for quite awhile, as Harry was still kissing me. I decided to pull away, but as soon as I started to, something told me no.  

'You loveHarry don't you?' I thought to myself. 'You want to forgive him, but you don't want to get hurt. But you need to just take a chance! Risk it like you did the first time. You knew this wouldn't work out, but you still took the chance. So why not now? What's one more chance going to do? Kill you?' After thinking this, I made my decision. I kissed back, harder than Harry. I could feel a smile creep upon his lips before I finally pulled away. 

"Stop that smirking, Styles." I said before pushing him playfully and running up the stairs, only to stop yet again. I saw a tall rugged figure standing in front of a short, slim figure, a girl, that he wouldn't let leave. 

That was when I realized who the girl was. 

Payton.