Chapter 1 - Part - 8

**This part is in Bailee's point of view only, part 10 will be too.**

                “Are you still not going to tell me where we’re going?” I asked Zayn, who still hasn’t told me, even though I’ve asked him about 20 times.

“Nope, but we’ll be there in five minutes. So you’ll see where we’re going soon.” Zayn said smiling to himself.

“Ugh, fine.” I huffed.

          *Text from: Michelle;

"Hey, you can go ahead and go back to the hotel, I've got a place to stay tonight. Meet me at Nando's at 12:00 tomorrow? Love you!"

 *Reply;

“I’m hanging with Zayn now; I was just about to text you to tell you that I won’t be back for a couple hours. But, sure thing! Meet you there tomorrow!!”

          “We’re here!!!!”

“An amusement park? You brought me to an amusement park, right after I stuffed my face at Golden Corral?”

“Uh, yeah. Why, was it a bad idea?”

“If you don’t want me to puke on you, then yeah, it was a really bad idea.”

“Well we don’t have to ride any rides like that. We can ride my favorite ride!!! Oh please?”

“As long as it won’t kill my stomach, then sure.”

“Yay! Let me go park the car and we can go.” (Yes, Zayn can drive in this. It’s called a fanFICTION, aha. Just kidding. )

          After we finally parked, which took twenty minutes, we headed for the entrance. We got through the entrance and Zayn was leading me towards the back. I have no clue why we would be going back there, this is where all the little kid rides are.

“There it is!” Zayn exclaimed, pointing to a ride.

“The swings, really Zayn, you want to ride the swings?” I asked confused.

“Well yeah! This is my favorite ride in the whole amusement park! But, if you don’t want to hang out on our date, then I’ll ride it alone.”

“Ehh, it could be fun. Sure!”

So, Zayn and I rode little kid rides for an hour, when I finally checked to see what time it was I realized it was 11.

“Oh my gosh! I have to go pick up Payton!”

“Your friend?” Zayn asked.

“Yes, I’m her ride home and it’s already eleven! What if Louis and her aren’t hanging out any more? She could be waiting all alone in the cold for me to come pick her up! We gotta go!”

“Okay, let’s go.”

          When we finally got to the arena, Payton and Louis were nowhere to be found. But what we did find sure wasn’t pleasant.