Chapter 4 - Part 1

**New chapter! You guys ready for this? Are you ready? I don't think you're ready. Kay, you ready now? Got popcorn? A drink? Maybe some tissues for you over sensitive ones? You ready? Okay. Read on!**

"I have a two year old son... The woman you saw earlier, was his mother. She came by to ask if I would take him for the weekend, but I said no. I explained to her that I still haven't told you about him." Zayn whispered.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me earlier! We've been together for about a year and you haven't thought to tell me about this?!" I screeched, a million thoughts running through my head.

"Please don't yell--" Zayn asked, being interrupted by me.

"Don't yell? How do you expect me to react? Do you expect me to just say 'oh that's okay baby. I just wish you would've told me sooner.' Or something like that? You expect me to react calmly?" I questioned.

"No, there's more. I have cancer. But luckily, right now it isn't in the serious phase. Yet anyway." Zayn declared. My heart sank. I instantly hated myself for yelling at him, and for freaking out over something that happened almost 3 years ago. Before we even knew each other.

"Zayn, I'm so sorry. I hate myself! I wish I didn't freak out so much. I'm so sorry!" I screamed, crying and hugging him.

"It's okay, we'll get through this together." I reassured Zayn. "Why don't you call and have whatever-her-name-is to bring your son over? I'd love to meet him."

"Are- are you sure?" Zayn stuttered, wiping his eyes."

"Yes, of course!" I laughed, wiping mine as well.

"Okay." Zayn exclaimed before grabbing his phone and running out of the room. I wonder if the guys know... I wonder if anybody else knows any of this...

"Alright, she's on her way. By the way, his name is Travis, and hers is Susan."

"Nice to know." I smiled. Only 20 minutes later, Susan and Travis arrived.

**Susan's P.O.V**

"Come on Travis! You ready to go see Daddy and his new girlfriend?" I smiled, unbuckling Travis from his car seat.

"Daddy has a girlfriend?" Travis asked in his cute baby voice.

"Well yes, just like Mommy has a boyfriend." I explained. "You'll understand when your older." Travis just shook his head. As I pulled him out of the car, I noticed how unbelievably excited he was.

"Is daddy's girlfriend pretty? Is she nice? I bet she's so fun to play with!" Travis exclaimed.

"Travis! Calm down honey. You'll meet her in a second. Apparently her name is Bailee."

When we reached the door, I was shocked to find Bailee sitting on the front porch instead of Zayn.

"Oh, Zayn's inside cleaning. Is this Travis?" Bailee smiled, bending down to Travis' height.

"Yes! I'm Travis!" He smiled.

"Well aren't you a cutie! You look just like your daddy! Oh, and you have your Mommy's eyes!" Bailee exclaimed. Suck up.

"Zayn!" I exclaimed, running up and hugging him as he walked out the door.

"Woah, Susan. Calm down." Zayn exclaimed, pushing me off of him.

"Sorry, just got excited. Uh... Hey Travis, here's Daddy!" I exclaimed changing the subject quickly.

"Daddy!!!!" Travis exclaimed, running and hugging Zayn.

"Travis! Oh my gosh you're so big! I haven't seen you since you were born!"

"Why not?" Bailee blurted out, quickly covering her mouth. This bitch needs to learn to control herself.

"Oh, cause Susan lived in California at the time, she just recently moved here. Right, Susan?" Zayn asked as he picked up Travis and rested him on his left hip.

"Yes. Exactly." I nodded.

"Bye mommy!" Travis yelled even though I was right in front of him.

"Okay, give me a hug and I'll leave."

**Bailee's P.O.V**

"Bye, Susan! Have fun!" Zayn, Travis, and I waved to Susan as she entered her car and drove off. Walking inside the flat, I confronted Zayn.

"She doesn't like me. She's jealous of me. Did you see the way she looked at me? Obviously not, you weren't out there when it happened. I swear, she wants me as far away from you, her, and her son as possible."

"Oh, you're just being silly. Come on. Lets make lunch. You hungry Travis?" Zayn asked turning his attention from me, to Travis.

"Yes!" Travis explained.

After about three hours of nonstop playing and eating, it was time to lay Travis down for a nap. And now time for a serious chat with Zayn. Yay.

"Zayn, can we talk?" I whispered as he exited our bedroom where Travis was sleeping.

"Sure." Let the questioning begin.

I asked him a lot about his son, his ex, and yes, his cancer. We eventually talked everything out and then hung out for two hours until Travis woke up. The rest of the day was amazing. Travis adored me, and Zayn loved watching us play together. He's a smart kid, he knows his ABC's, how to count to 100, and he even knows the lyrics to Live While We're Young! Watching him sing it is so adorable! Could he be any cuter? Oh yeah, maybe if he was mine and Zayn's.

At about 8PM, Susan showed up to get Travis.

"Bye Travis!" I kissed him goodbye. Once I looked up, I noticed the glare I was receiving from Susan. Time ticked on as Susan was not leaving. I was so close to getting up and asking her of she was ever going to leave when she finally decided to leave.

"Bye." I smiled, pushing Susan out of the door after she flirted with Zayn for about 5 minutes.

"Babe. Somebody's jealous!" Zayn cooed.

"Yeah, enjoy yourself now." I smirked before kissing Zayn. Gosh, why am I so jealous of Susan? Yeah she has a kid with Zayn, but they're broken up, and in with Zayn now. And nothing's going to change that... I hope.

*Ding Ding Ding* Chimed my phone, causing me to pull away from Zayn.

"He's back! My ex is back! And now we're dating? No he forced me! Help!!" Read the message from Payton. He's back. He's finally back, oh dear god.