Chapter 5 - Part 6

"WHAT?!" "Niall, I'm sorry." I begged. "Michelle, do you remember what he did to you? Do you remember why you left him in the first place?" Niall screamed. "Niall, he's changed since then." I sighed. "Changed? Changed?! He's Harry fucking Styles! Of course he hasn't changed! Are you stupid!? Michelle, you're making a huge mistake!" "Look," I screamed, standing up, "being jealous does not give you the right to try to stop Harry and I from being happy. There's a reason I chose Harry over you, Niall." "Oh yeah, and why's that?" He screamed, standing to meet my level. "You're a pretentious douche!" I screamed back, before turning and walking out the door. "Michelle Jacobson, don't you dare walk out that door!" He yelled to me. Before thinking, I turned around. "Oh and, I'm pregnant, and it's HARRY'S baby!" I turned and walked out the door, leaving Niall completely dumbfounded and speechless.

          "You told him you were pregnant!? Michelle, what the hell!?" Bailee yelled at me. "I didn't know what to say! I wanted to prove a point! I WANTED TO WIN!" I defended. "It's not true, right?" Payton asked. "Of course not. Harry and I aren't ready for that just yet." "Michelle, you have to go back and tell Niall the truth." "I can't do that, Bailee." "Michelle, you're going to have to swallow your pride and tell him! Niall needs to know! This isn't right!" "Michelle, Bailee's right. I mean, you did break his heart. He deserves to know the truth." "The truth? Which truth, Payton? The one where I'm not pregnant? Or, or maybe it's the one where I'm not over him. Maybe it's the one where I wish I could go back and erase all feelings I ever had for Harry so that I could be with him? Or the truth where I'm still head-over-heals in love with him?" I asked, finally setting my feelings free. "All of that." They said in unison. "And you need to talk to Harry about it. They both need to know, Michelle." Payton said, sincerely. "How am I supposed to tell them? What if Harry wants to call offthe wedding? What if Niall gets so mad that he never wants to speak to me again? What if I lose them both?" "Wait, wedding?" I nodded, then explained. "Wow, okay Michelle, you have to risk it. I mean, would you rather tell Harry now, or wait until you have a kid and are pregnant with another? Would you rather wait until that happens, and he gets so mad that he wants a divorce, and leaves you alone with the kids?" I thought about what Bailee said, and finally took the words to heart. "I'm going to go talk to them. But, who do I talk to first?" I asked. "Harry, he deserves to know that his fiancee is in love with someone else, sooner than the someone she's in love with." Bailee said. "I disagree, I think she should tell Niall first, and then go to Harry. I mean, we all know Harry. He loves to be right, just like you. So if you tell him that you lied to Niall about being pregnant, he'll probably end up getting you pregnant, just to be right." I thought about Payton's words and decided she was right.

               "Niall, I need to talk to you." I said, banging on his apartment door. He didn't answer. I didn't want to do this, but I pulled out the key to his apartment, and stuck it in the door knob. "Niall?" I said, walking in. "Get out, Michelle." He said, not looking at me. "Niall..." "I said out!" He screamed. "Niall I need to talk to you, it's important." He stood up, and started screaming in my face, calling me stupid. Stupid for getting pregnant by Harry. I couldn't take it anymore, so I screamed. "I'm not pregnant!" He stepped back, staring at me in disbelief. "But, you said..." "I know what I said, I lied, okay? I wanted you to leave me alone, and I wanted you to think I was over you, that I moved on." I said, looking away from Niall's eyes. I didn't look up, I only saw his feet move away from me, and then I heard the door open and slam. I didn't hesitate to run after him. "Niall, I'm sorry." "Save it, Michelle, you went too far." He said, sitting in his truck. "Niall, I'm still in love with you. I wish I'd have never been with Harry, and I wish I hadn't chosen him over you." "Well, can't take it back now, can you?" He said before driving off. Tears soaked my face as I drove to Harry's, and there, I told him everything. "Do you really feel this way?" He asked, a heartbroken look on his face. I nodded, still crying. "So, what do you want to do? Leave me and win back Niall, or stay with me?" I looked up, "You're not mad?" "Of course not, you fell in love with him when I was a complete jerk to you. It's okay if you still feel that way, and it's completely up to you who you end up with." I smiled, and kissed him. "So, was that a goodbye kiss, or...?" "No. I realized that, yeah I may still be in love with Niall, but at least you were calm about it. Niall freaked out and left. I want to be sure that my husband won't run away when times get tough, and now I know that you're perfect for it. So, I choose you." Harry smiled, and leaned down to kiss me. "I love you, Michelle." "I love you too, Harry."