Part 40

Alec was stunted, he was clueless cause he never thought in his life, his very very short life someone would gave him such impact. He never thought he would kiss a boy much less having a boyfriend for himself. To have someone loves him so selfless and so self-conscious about loving him.

Since he got sick, the only thing he ever think of was to get through high school and probably getting a donor and tries to live his extended short year for maybe another ten years in addition.

He intended to make his life the best he could by making his family happy and ignored his own, but Magnus had proven everything else differently. That he too deserves the best in this life. But again, having Magnus hoped risen to the cliff and let him watched him dies made him reconsider the questions.

Magnus would be heartbroken but yet he already is. He knows what he's getting into. He knew by following Alec to the cliff would either made him jump together or he would stood there and watched Alec fly away.

"Alec?" Magnus called since Alec hasn't responded to his question which concerns him cause he just stares at him like his brain shut down all of the seconds.

"I-I-" Alec couldn't formed the words out and he felt like the whole room starts to getting smaller and smaller which later when he saw the look on Magnus face broke his heart too tiny million pieces.

"It's okay, you don't have to answer it, I just need to get it off my chest. It's been eating me up." Magnus said trying to climb off the bed but he felt his wrist held by Alec instead. "No." He said holding Magnus arm with his both hand fearing he might be disappear if he let go.

Magnus came back down and stares at Alec, he had his head down staring at the blanket on his lap. Magnus tilted his chin up and saw tears began to pour out of his eyes. He was panting, at verge of breaking into tears which Magnus didn't even consider a second to wrap his arm around him.

Alec cries on his shoulder shuddering in his own tears fearing that Magnus might had bad impression on him. "Sh, sh Alexander it's okay, forget I asked about it. I didn't mean to make you so upset." He said stroking his back but Alec shook his head and pushed him back so he could see his face again.

"It's not that." He said wiping his tears again. "I love you, I love you since the day you told me about your mother, how you shed tears about her. All my life, I thought I had to just live this moment till it's over and never would I thought I have someone that would love me back equally or someone I could call my boyfriend."

He took Magnus hand in his and wrapped them tightly in his, "Magnus Bane, I would take the honor of becoming your boyfriend with the littlest amount of time I have in this world."

Magnus smiled and couldn't help shedding a few tears of happiness. He wrapped his hand around Alec's nape before he pulled him for a kiss. The most desirable kiss he could ever felt compared to all his past lover before Alec, kissing him felt like fireworks. He felt his heart bursting like a balloon popping a confetti and it made his chest warmth with happiness.

"I love you. I love you so much. We will get through this together. I promised." Magnus said leaning his head on Alec's forehead. He nodded inhaling his breath before he would dive in for another kiss.

Magnus didn't even realized they were still kissing when a sudden knock came into the room and came a nurse in her red scrubs bringing a tray in her hands.

"Mr Lightwood, time for your medicine." She said and Magnus had to clear his throat and gave him some space for the nurse to attend him. So he stood by the edge of the bed watching Alec took a handful of medication in his hand before swallowing it.