Part 22

"Where are you taking me?" Alec asked after being solely irritated by Magnus waking him up too early for his liking. "You'll see." He said continued on walking the path. Alec was rather enjoying himself walking underneath the shades of tall trees making it effortless for him to walk and the path is filled with dead leaves and wild bushes, it cracked and twitched upon their steps.

He could hear water as they walked further and he doubted it was the ocean. As they walk closer Alec could see a river passed with a small waterfall stood in front of them. His mouth gaped in amaze and Magnus couldn't help but to smile at his small reaction. "Told you it'll be worth it." He said and starts to take off his clothes.

"What are you doing?" Alec asked taking a few steps behind, "Come on Alexander, you're a smart person, what a waterfall and my behavior indicates?" He asked sarcastically and Alec scowled. "What I meant is why do you take off your clothes in front of me?" He tried to hide his embarrassment, he crossed his arm over his chest looking at anywhere but the magnificent body in front of him.

"Why? Are you a girl inside underneath those dirty clothes?" He asked and followed by a chuckle. Alec wasn't amused by his words and hugs his body tighter. "Suit yourself, I'm going in." Magnus said and starts to take his steps towards the big stone by the edge of water. He jumped in and made a perfect splash and seconds later emerged into the water with a smile on his face.

"Come on Alec! The water feels great." He said and start to swim around swaying his arm side to side. Alec looked closer and stepped on the stones but not close enough to the edge. He looked down in the water and looked at Magnus. "What? There's no one around." Magnus said turning his body around to made his point.

"Look, you can wear your shirt if you are shy." He said and Alec looked up to his face. If only he knew Alec didn't want him to see his scar all over his stomach and chest. He was too insecure over his own body that he didn't bother to let Magnus know what happened.

He slowly stood by the rock letting his feet dangled into the water and saw Magnus swam closer to his legs. "Need help?" He asked holding out his hand but Alec shook his head. "Suit yourself." He said and swam back down underwater.

Alec waited for a while for Magnus to emerge like he did earlier but he didn't that got him panicked. "Magnus?" He called but no answer which brings Alec to his feet. "MAGNUS!" He screamed for his name but nothing. "Stop playing around." He called again, pleading in his voice. The water is so calm and no splashes noted unlike before. He worried Magnus maybe stuck underwater or worst something in the water tried to eat him. He cursed all the movies he watched before that proved this situation.

He didn't think twice and jumped in the water with his clothes on and he tried to find him anywhere from the last place he saw him but nothing. He emerged from the water to get some air and when he did, he gasped a long breath, "Magnus!" He screamed again and this time he could heat rustling of grass behind him and when he looked Magnus is nicely seated on the stone soaking wet with a smile on his face.

"Glad you are worried about me. At least I got you in the water." He said smugly and Alec stared at him with another scowl. He felt betrayed, stupid and played by his demeanor behavior and this isn't the first time. Alec swam to the river banks and lift himself up to the ground. Magnus tried to help him up but he smacked his hand away in anger.

"Oh come on, you already halfway, why don't you enjoy the water for a while?" He said calmly and Alec couldn't care less of his attempt to cheer him nor enjoying himself on this island. Alec stomped his feet back to the beach leaving Magnus behind laughing at him. In his mind, he had thousands way off killing him but he can't just yet, he needed him, they needed each other to survive.