Part 8

Warning this chapter is too frustrating and you might want to throw this story away now.

"DAD!" Magnus screaming as soon as he entered his home, his voice boomed around the house. He carried the tall guy on his shoulder as he make his way to the nearest room in the house, which is the living area where usually guests are here. He placed the guy on the long couch cursing him for his long leg barely fit in the couch.

"Where have you been?" Asmodeus asked when he walked in and soon as he saw a body on his couch he freaked. "What the hell did you do?" He asked him and seconds later Anna came from behind him. "He's not dead!" Magnus commented on his judgement.

"Oh my god." She ran to the boy's side and begin to examine him. "What happened?" She asked Magnus, he was standing behind her rubbing his neck trying to find words to explain the situation.

"Well uhm, he almost hit me with his car and when I tried to confront him, we got into a fight and I kicked his legs but then all of sudden he passed out." It doesn't make any sense but it was the whole truth.

"Oh my. Is that the boy from the mall?" Charles came in and saw what the commotion was about and stunned to see the tall black haired boy lay down in the middle of the living room - unconscious.

"Charlie can you help me get my medical bag in my car?" Anna asked politely still keeping her hand on the boy's wrist. "Sure thing madam." Charles said and left the room. The nickname he loves so much since Anna called him and it sticks till today.

"You think it's an insurance scammed? Maybe he pretended to be fainted so we would pay him?" Asmodeus began to question as Magnus pace around behind Anna, "If it's true I will punch the live out of him." Magnus said angrily.

"I don't think so." Anna said and pressed her palm on the boy's forehead. He stirs for a moment and Magnus couldn't help himself but to get to his side. Slowly his eyes flutters and he was surrounded by people that he didn't recognized.

"Who are you people?" He asked, his voice croaked and husky like he hadn't been drinking for days. "Where am I?" He asked as he turned his head around and tried to find his exit if he could find one at this place. He then turned his head back to his side and saw Magnus standing next to his father with both of their eyebrows crooked.

"Where the hell did you take me? Take me back to my car!" Alec screamed at him and he was taken back by his words. "That's not a way to thank someone that literally just save your life?" Magnus barked and his face is filled with annoyance.

Alec sat up and tried to put his leg on the ground when he felt pain and winced. "What happened?" Anna asked and he looked up to her face, she is the least person who hated his presence here, he could feel it. "That idiot kicked me." Alec said rubbing his legs with his palm and he could feel Magnus eyes piercing behind his back.

"Madam." Charles voice appeared behind her and handed the black bag in her hand. She opened them and brings out her stethoscope and placed them around her neck. "Uhm, it's no need actually, I just need a ride back to my car." Alec said and stood but a wave of dizziness hits him as he fell back on the couch holding his head.

"I don't think you are, let me just check your vitals okay?" Anna said calmly and Alec shook his head. "It's fine, I'm okay, it happens a lot of time. Don't have to worry about it." Alec said rubbing his temple, Anna eyed Asmodeus as he still doubting the boy in his home.

"If you want to leave this place, you will have her examined you." He said as he walked around the couch and stood in front of Alec before taking his seat on the single chair facing him. Alec couldn't look into his eyes with Magnus staring from behind. "I guess his attitude came from you then?" He commented and Magnus is fuming. No one insulted him or his father, their pride is just something they won't questioned.