Part 7

I don't know what to call this chapter. My life is nothing but mess and my mess poured out stories and ideas. It's a loooonggggg chapter so sorry if you get bored reading them.

Alec slowly flutters his eyes opened and when he did, the first thing he knew, the ceiling has changed. No more curtains covered his small bed and he was rather in a larger more comfier bed. He looked around the room and saw his mother sleeping on the couch with her arm bended under her head and her hair are tied up into a messy bun. She looks tired, her eyes are swollen, Alec knew she'd probably cried the whole night.

He couldn't even remember when they removed him from the emergency room and placed here in the ward. The last thing he remembered was Max climbing on his bed and slept on his chest.

He got up slowly, groaning at the throbbing pain in his head and the pressure in his nose. The metallic taste on his throat made him nauseous, he still could feel the blood that made him vomit repeatedly yesterday.

He removed his blanket lifting his legs up and touched the cold hard floor. He didn't have his shoes on, so he walked on barefoot. The headache is pricking his eyes as he walked to the bathroom, he closed the door and locked it before he decided to do his usual morning routine.

He stood by the mirror looking at himself, his nose is wrapped like he just had a nose job like some celebrities but the truth is he's in a lot more deal than most of them. His eyes are swollen red and his lips are chapped with dryness. The color hasn't yet returned since after last night.

He stared at himself cursing at his own life for being so pathetic, for once he think, let it be done, let it get over with. He's tired of the constant problem he's causing his family. He's tired of letting his parent down, thinking maybe this is the time, maybe today is the day, maybe today he'll die.

He sighed shaking his head at the bad thoughts, he can't quit now, he has planned everything, he can't ruined it just because he's scared. He can't run away from his fate, yes he is sick and dying but he can't decide to die like this.

He was startled by a knocked on the door followed by his mother's voice. "Alec, everything okay in there?" She asked softly, "Uhm, yeah, just needed to pee." He answered back and she responded shortly.

Alec walked back to his bed not expecting his room being completely empty, he ought to see his mother sat by the couch or by the bathroom door but after he walked out there's no one there in the room.

He climbed on the bed and pulled the blanket back covering his stomach and looked up at the ceiling. He sighed again for the hundred times being bored out of his mind. He didn't bother to check his phone knowing no one except his family was the only one would texted him. He's not into social media and basically he didn't need his phone that regular as other teens would.

He wished Max is here, he's the only person that would kill time by doing other things than playing with phones. They would play board games, even hide and seek, he won't care how old he is, as long as Max is happy, he'd gladly doing it.

As he was thinking on his moments with Max, his mother walked in juggling with trays of food in her hand. She smiled when she saw Alec already on the bed. "Hey, I got breakfast." She said and placed them all on the moving tray and brought closer to Alec.

"Good I'm starving!" Alec cheered and sat up as his mother brought the tray in between his bed and sat down in front of him. She got waffles, pancakes, some fruits and even coffees for both of them. Alec never felt hungrier like this but since last night events took out most of his energy, he could ate them all in a minute.

Maryse knew how Alec loves the buttermilk pancake with blueberry on top and lots and lots of syrup. He practically gobbled them all down in a whole minute and she never felt happier seeing Alec eating again.