Part 16

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE WRITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm too lazy to separate into two chapters so here it is and I'm sure you guys won't be disappointed.. enjoy

(The picture above is not in Hawaii but its in my own home country which I took it myself with my Iphone last year. You all can see my brother my mum and my sister walking on the dock. 😂 Literally our last family vacation as family before it went to hell.

It's called the island of Mabul and it's like the Maldives of Malaysia and its heaven. Just wanna share it with you guys and if you have any questions feel free to ask.)

"Alec, please tell me why are we not on a plane right now back to Los Angeles?" Maryse spoke and slowly sat herself down on the bed side next to Alec. She pulled the covers on top of his legs and he pat down before meeting her hands with his.

Valentine and his family had left from their room after checking on Alec. He had a look on his face before he left him which haunted Maryse till now. Robert was putting Max down telling him how Alec is going to be fine in the morning when he wakes up, only if he promised not to climb on his bed tonight. It took him time to convinced him but when Robert told him that if Alec couldn't sleep tonight, he might not joined them tomorrow, he agrees.

"I'm fine, just worn out I guess. We were in a six hours flight, give me a break mum." He said and Maryse sighed. She took the medicine out from the case and handed them on Alec's palm. He gulped it down with one sip and gave her back the glass.

"One day the role might reversed." Maryse tried to joke but quickly reclaimed herself by clearing her throat and darting her eyes away from him. She had her hair down flawlessly on her shoulder, a little bit shorter than Isabelle but still looks beautiful on her, Alec always thought. She curled it behind her ear as Alec watches her.

"I reckoned it would happen, although I'm looking forward for it." He said and the smile returned on her face. "Oh really? Are you saying that I'm old or you're just want me to get off your backs?" She argued with a grin on her face. Alec smiles wider trying to lay back on his pillow and his mother pulls the blanket on top of his chest.

"I doubt you are older than you looks, you are beautiful mum, and trust me, you could do better than dad." Alec said and Maryse gasped, she smacked his arm lightly and he breaks into a laughter. "Are you saying your father isn't a catch?" She asked him.

"Oh come on, you think I would look like that when I got old?" Alec questioned and Maryse smile grew smaller. The thought of Alec grew older never did crossed her mind. She never thought to live and see him got married, or have kids. At the moment, Alec is trying to pass his own graduation and it's already taking a toll on him.

"You actually look a lot like your grand dad. He was so handsome when he was young, tall, black ruffled hair and such a noble man. Just like you." She said and Alec looked at her with a wide eyes. "Really? I never thought pops is like me." He said looking towards the ceiling. She nodded thinking about her father and Alec are actually alike despite the temperamental attitude.

She raised her fingers caressing Alec's forehead and brings his ruffled hair back but it fell on the same spot. "Let me cut your hair when we get back. It's disturbing that I couldn't see your forehead." Maryse said keeping her eyes on Alec's messy hair.

He snorted in disbelief shaking his head, "Na-ah, I'm keeping it." He said and Maryse stared at his face with a pout. "I'll think about it." He said towards her and her smile grew. She tapped his shoulder and leaned to kiss him on his forehead. "Good night sweetheart." She said and Alec smiled, "Good night mum." He replied.